1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help for Social Media Strategy

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Xherko, Dec 3, 2012.

I have a project,a wholesale manufacturer with an extensive indirect channel(over 250 retailers) and a large group of loyal customers who buy on regular bases the products.

Challenge: how, in difficult times for retail, still able to sell on regular bases to fans and find/attract new customers (turning fans into brand ambassadors)?

Question now: How should my Social Media strategy and content plan look like?
    additional info: Facebook will probably be the first step. I want to use this to share special offers to both (retailers as well as special offers for end-customers).
    I want to request the retailers to get access to their facebook account as an extra admin to place the special offers directly on their pages. In this way the retailers can focus on their business. How to achieve this and have one offer placed on multiple facebook accounts by one click?

Xherko, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  2. EddieC

EddieC Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have admin access to all accounts, you can use Hootsuite or similar to post to all of them simultaneously.

EddieC, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  3. RayGaloo

RayGaloo Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree you can use Hootsuite ... think that will help you a lot..

RayGaloo, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  4. eugenefarber

eugenefarber Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It sounds to me like you're trying to "stabilize" sales, right? So repeat customers would be a great thing to have. It should normally cost less to get a customer you already have come back to you, than to find a new one.

Not knowing what kind of retail sales you are in makes giving detailed suggestions a bit more difficult. But have you instituted a loyalty program?

eugenefarber, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  5. mmg1865

mmg1865 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Personally, I wouldn't use Hootsuite etc, i think you'd be better off focusing specfic time on each interface.

I use a planner like the below, and pick up the traffic count each day.

SocialMediaPlanner.jpg

mmg1865, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  6. EddieC

EddieC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sure that's a great strategy, but the OP wants to know how to post to multiple Facebook accounts simultaneously - so Hootsuite would be the sensible solution.

EddieC, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  7. mmg1865

mmg1865 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good point, should read the whole post shouldnt i :)

mmg1865, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  8. johnrone

johnrone Member

Best Answers:
    mmg1865 's response offers a great point to your query on social media strategy.
    You do not have to stick to Facebook alone to promote your project and let it known.
    There are myriad ways and social media sites that you can post your project and promote it.
    The point is to have a consistent post and/or updates everyday, as it is illustrated in mmg1865 's post.

johnrone, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  9. arindamdutta16

arindamdutta16 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social media has a direct effect on search engine rankings. Web sites that have social media aspect to them will often perform better in search results than web sites that do not. When your web site is being mentioned a lot on social media web site concerning a particular subject Google takes note of this and will regard your web site as a “brand authority” on that keyword. We can get more traffic from social media site like face book, twitter.

arindamdutta16, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  10. arindamdutta16

arindamdutta16 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social media has a direct effect on search engine rankings. Web sites that have social media aspect to them will often perform better in search results than web sites that do not. When your web site is being mentioned a lot on social media web site concerning a particular subject Google takes note of this and will regard your web site as a “brand authority” on that keyword. We can get more traffic from social media site like face book, twitter.

arindamdutta16, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  11. sargey18

sargey18 Peon

Best Answers:
    you do know about the facebook pay per click advertisment

you can traget the market very effectively

as you can choose, location, age group, even lkes, as you choose your target market

hope this helps and also i would recomend this method

ps if you need help when it comes to online marketing (particulary social media site like facebook) try the six figure mentors as they offer training about what works

sargey18, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  12. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    traxport121, Jan 2, 2013 IP