1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is Google’s view on guest blogging for links?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by imbaSEO, Oct 30, 2012.

What is their points of view?

imbaSEO, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  2. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    High quality guest blogging is certainly a proven strategy for link building. I’ve long thought guest blogging is one of the best link building strategies you can engage in, and to be totally honest, I’m shocked more real estate agents don’t do it regularly.

war_machine, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  3. CptMushroom

CptMushroom Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it's OK as long as the blog you're guest posting on isn't filled with links. A high quality non-substandard and non plagiarised item with one link wouldn't be that bad. In fact, I think it works positively.

CptMushroom, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  4. GuestWriter

GuestWriter Peon

Best Answers:
    It has always raised my rankings. BTW if your looking to guest post try www.guestwriter.net they list open guest blogging positions.

GuestWriter, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  5. Elfen Lied

Elfen Lied Banned

Best Answers:
    At this time Guest blogging is working for get you high rank. But Guest blogging in related blogs/articles and comments is interesting for us

Elfen Lied, Dec 8, 2012 IP
  6. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    it depends on your guest blogging site. If the site you do the guest blogging is quality site, then it is still working good
    google is consider the quality of the backlink

lifeplayer, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  7. nathancbrown929

nathancbrown929 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's simplest to think of it this way: Google wants unique, fresh content from related & reputable sites - the fact that you gained it by guest posting simply means you have more control of the content of the page itself.

Also, if you're using Google Authorship & are able to get your guest post verified, that can be extremely helpful as well.

nathancbrown929, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  8. Endless Rain

Endless Rain Member

Best Answers:
    Post on a blog that's the same niche as your site but has higher page rank as that will greatly help your site's reputation. Keep in mind that when guest posting, you're also promoting yourself as a subject matter expert to the blog's readers, so make sure that you create high-quality content and keep them engaged to make them check your site as well.

Endless Rain, Dec 9, 2012 IP
    nathancbrown929 likes this.
  9. alvinchua91

alvinchua91 Member

Best Answers:
    it definitely is very effective. If you post on high page rank relevant blogs, it is fantastic when you consider the link juice passed over to you.

It's like a powerful version of article marketing I will say. It's like probably one good guest post = several good article submissions

alvinchua91, Dec 25, 2012 IP
  10. ragamsky

ragamsky Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guest blog is not like paid review. Choosing a good places with a good content would give more impact than ussual paid link in content. This is why i prefered guest blogging than paid review for some campaign.

ragamsky, Dec 25, 2012 IP