1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tactics to Increase AdSense Profit

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by tanvirredwan, Dec 8, 2012.

As many marketers know, adsense can be one of the most enticing sources for website revenue. Here’s a few ways to maximize upon the possible profit:
    1.) A tracker Software
    This is a big tip in regards to increasing Adsense profit, because the installation of an adsense click tracking software does a few vital things for your website.
    a.) the software will track the IP addresses from which the users click to whichever adverstisements they click on, and thus stores this info for future analysis.
    b.) tracks vicious hits, and reports them to Google.
    c.) the click of advertising sites, IP users, the advertisements address, and the clicking on time.
    2.) Invalid Clicks and Malicious Clicks
    As mentioned in the first strategy, having an adsense tracker can trace vicious hits, such as the clicking on an ad for a particular IP. To prevent your Adsense account from being suspended, it would be vital to promptly report these clicks, and thus tracking them will be of the upmost importance.
    3.) Color-Matching/ Number & Color/Adsense Location
    The third strategy for maximizing profit in Adsense would be the location of your Adsense. Adsense could be placed on several advertisements to increase your advertising exposure. Of course, the proper location would make a big difference in relation to the users attention and thus the click through rate. For example, the largest pieces should be placed as advertismenets in three blocks and one link advertising, with the advertising being placed on the top of the page in order to get a higher hit rate.
    In regards to Color-Matching, it is psychologically tested that a consumer; in this case user, will be more responsive when the colors match in order to form a sort of branding pattern in their mind. For example, McDonalds uses red and yellow, in their sign, in their straws, and in many of their campaign advertisments. Thus, on your website, the background color and text color to the overall color of the site should match, and at the same time it would improve the quality of your user’s browsing experience while enhancing the hits upon your site.
    4.) Preventing Through Rules
    Preventing an account suspension is of course vital to increasing longevity and revenue through time. Thus, this goes into following the rules of Google Adsense, and that consists of not clicking on your own adsense advertising, and not changing the Adsense code. There are many other rules to follow that will insure the avoidance of having your account banned but these are two general ones that if followed can keep your extra or full time income around longer.
    5.) Evidence for Longevity
    Lastly, providing your proof to remain innocent. The main reason for tracking your data through Adsense software in the first place is to provide your statistical data in case of an anomaly in regards to advertising hits. By tracking your data, you can always promptly notify Google officials by submitting this data and thus keeping your innocence as an Adsense advertiser.
    In short, there are many guidelines to follow and strategies to implement to maximize your Adsense income. As Google has countered many marketers through Google Adwords throughout the years through its slapping of campaigns, it is always a good thing to stay on Google’s good side. Being more effective in Adsense entails attaining and continuing a good relationship with Google. Doing so, will not only ensure longevity as an advertiser but increase the opportunity to maximize Adsense income in the present and future too.

tanvirredwan, Dec 8, 2012 IP
  2. bebuddy

bebuddy Peon

Best Answers:
    good tips..thanks expert....

bebuddy, Dec 8, 2012 IP
  3. techforce

techforce Peon

Best Answers:
    nice points thank you

techforce, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  4. samah

samah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    appreciated share, I must say some of the points are new to me, as I'm going to try Adsense. :)

samah, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  5. BudPrime

BudPrime Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Awesome tips! I agree with all of them.

BudPrime, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  6. kevintaw

kevintaw Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Awesome! What a good share..I'm going to apply it

kevintaw, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  7. rafe_lovely

rafe_lovely Banned

Best Answers:
    Nice tips and thanks to share with us. but one thing is that never try to cheat google.

rafe_lovely, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  8. bm4web

bm4web Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good Tips, Very useful for me :)

bm4web, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  9. stb12

stb12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    useful Info, thanks for sharing with us

stb12, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  10. Luigirockz

Luigirockz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips, very helpful

Luigirockz, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  11. eagle22

eagle22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all the help. I have found that as long as my ads match the color of my site my CTR goes up

eagle22, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  12. Pat Bateman

Pat Bateman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is unbeliavbly out of date information.

Pat Bateman, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  13. DaveGmac

DaveGmac Member

Best Answers:
    I am wondering what is meant by 'vicious hits'. Can someone elaborate please.....

DaveGmac, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  14. davetrebas

davetrebas Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good information. Sounds a little generic and possibly dated as Pat Bateman said earlier.

Still, the basics are there. Google has changed things a little with respect to adwords and other things.

davetrebas, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  15. neforum

neforum Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think he means 'malicious' hits. Click bombing. Invalid clicks, that sort of thing.

neforum, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  16. 24wallpapers

24wallpapers Active Member

Best Answers:
    vicious hits'. = invalid hits

24wallpapers, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  17. Jagike

Jagike Peon

Best Answers:
    These are all great tips, I'm always searching ways to increase my adsense money. It took a small hit a while back, but its coming back.

Jagike, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  18. DaveGmac

DaveGmac Member

Best Answers:
    That would be suicide for sure.
    Thanks for the clarification.

DaveGmac, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  19. Pat Bateman

Pat Bateman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Vicious hit mean when you get way to much hits than normally would occur.

Pat Bateman, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  20. mod360s

mod360s Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the handy advise, ive started making revenue from Adsense, my question now is....

What adsense tracking software can i use to monitor clicks on my website? Is it freeware, do i have to implement it into my website via a plugin etc?

I Use Joomla btw,

Thanks in reply

mod360s, Dec 16, 2012 IP