1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Here is away to make money with ClickBank and Youtube...

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by samah, Dec 7, 2012.

Hello DP Fans...
    I thought to share one of the ways which helps me to make my first sale with ClickBank and earns me a recurring commission, I came across this way accidentally and it's a newbies friendly.

The concept is to post a YouTube video this video you may take it from the vendor sales page or you can create your own one but it's very important to have a proof like payments checks or live shots to the accounts where money is there, basically a proof that tells people the system which you are promoting does really work.

I'm going to reveal the keyword which I've used and I believe still no competition now not sure :rolleyes: but the keyword is " Building Website For Dummies" now you will need to go to Google keyword tool and find a keyword using phrase match e.g "KEYWORD" make sure your global monthly search is between 1000-3000 and then move to Google search after you find the targeted keyword past it on Google's search box and display the video results then check the competition it has to be between 0-1500 .

then do a research on the same Google's search box using this form allintitle:"keyword" and this to measure the competition and check how many videos using the exact keyword on their videos titles competition must be from 0-1000 , to ensure the accuracy of your results you can apply the same competition measurements which mentioned above and then move to YouTube website and apply the same , the low competition you get the more targeted traffic you will flow into your video.

the second step after finding the keyword and posting your video , is to write a comprehensive description and include your keywords 2-3 times if your description length is between 450-500 words to avoid your video to be rated as spam, and then post your affiliate link but I would recommend that you buy a .ORG domain so you can use it many times let's say that your domain is domain.org then rather than pasting affiliate link on the video description as people hating that you may install a WordPress blog for each affiliate link and redirect the WordPress to the affiliate link.

***Hot Tip***

If you want to maximize your results, I would recommend to create a one page add some cool bonuses with order button which will be redirected to the vendor page and then when they order they get bonuses from you so they will be even more happy to buy through your channel and they will be your followers.

Hope this little info help and you can add your own touches and flavors to it to enhance it.

Thanks for reading...:eek:

samah, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  2. rmeeuwsen

rmeeuwsen Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow. That was an incredibly nice tutorial on how to do basic research with google to get better results.

Glad you mentioned the affiliate link being spammy looking.

How about url shorteners?
    Is that just as bad ? ? ?

rmeeuwsen, Dec 8, 2012 IP
  3. samah

samah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for your replying, in regards to using a url shorteners, it's fine to do as I've tried before still getting sales but sometimes I face problem with it as it gets expired after sometime , so I recommend to use your own domain.

samah, Dec 8, 2012 IP