1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Google penguin Updated SEO 1st Page Rankings or Money back guarantee

Discussion in 'Services' started by mywebsearch, Oct 22, 2012.

Hello to all DP Member,
    After big success of this thread i am opening here new SEO first page ranking services thread.
    Thread link - http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2280899

SEO Top 10 ranking at $299 per keyword
    $299 Price for only low and medium competitor keywords. High competitor keywords get price $399 to $599 per keyword.

I am offering to get your site ranked on the first page of Google!

We will give you guaranteed first page ranking and quality link back to your websites.

Superior technology: We use proprietary technology to streamline SEO services and to track visitors and keywords to drive the most qualified visitors to your site.

We use only Whitehat SEO techniques.

· 100% risk free SEO services
    · Guaranteed Top 10 Ranking in Google, Yahoo, MSN and other search engines
    · All Submission is 101% Manual Submission not a semi manual and automatic.
    · After completion of job I will provide a Comprehensive Completion Report in excel format.(Weekly report if required)

At Present, we keep a track of all these unpredictable Google updates for you and can't just explain but also tackle these changes before they start to hit your rankings and organic website traffic. "We using only Whitehat SEO techniques with we care about google panda and penguin algorithm."

Our Link Building strategies:

· Web directory submissions
    · High page rank blog comments
    · Social Bookmarking to most popular sites
    · RSS Feeds Submission
    · Article writing and Distribution
    · Press release Writing and Distribution
    · Private blog network
    · Private web directory network
    · Theme related one way link building
    · Web 2.0 creation

You will get Guaranteed first page ranking within given time-frame else Money Back.

Interested in Then Let Me Know your keywords and website url I would Happy to send You SEO Quotation and more details.
    You will get our payment details via email and PM.

If you want to see our previous works details with keywords achivement details so please PM me, i can send you all details.

We provide you only quality works and i am sure if you will provide me service once, you will be sending me more orders in future.
    First 2 orders get discount on low and medium competitor keywords.

Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
    mywebsearch, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  2. pmarkov

pmarkov Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    pmarkov, Dec 7, 2012 IP