1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm Looking For Regular Writers For My Sites

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by mike4uuu, Dec 5, 2012.

I'm looking for regulars writers for my Websites.. Only Indian Writers

Site / Job 1: jobsandinterview(dot)com

Requirements/Rules:

You have to post jobs and interview related articles/contents everyday.
    Content Source: - you can search online or copied directly from the magazines.

You shouldn't copy and paste any contents from any other sites. But you can rewrite the same before posting and post it.

Site job 2: drymasala(.)com

Requirements/Rules:

You have to post jobs and interview related articles/contents everyday.
    Content Source: - you can search online or copied directly from the magazines.

You shouldn't copy and paste any contents from any other sites. But you can rewrite the same before posting and post it.

Site / Job 3: wpshared(.)com - (For Those who knows wordpress)

Requirements/Rules:

You have to post wordpress related articles/contents everyday.
    Content Source: - you can search online or copied directly from other websites.
    Just have a look at the site .. you will come to know what to post if you know wordpress ...

site / job 4: wpthemeclubs(.)com

Requirements/Rules:

You have to post wordpress themes related articles/contents everyday.
    Content Source: - you can search online or write your own.

Please PM me your rates and some examples of content that you have written.

Regards

mike4uuu, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  2. smith07

smith07 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested.

smith07, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  3. Savita Parab

Savita Parab Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi i m interested. My charges for 500 words would be INR 100. enclosed pls find the sample of my previous work as below

Finding Trusted Car Shipping Companies in Colorado Springs
    When it comes to transport your car safely, finding a trusted car shipping company in Colorado Springs wouldn’t be a tedious task anymore as there are so many trusted car shipping companies offering safe transportation for your car in a professional manner and provide best customer service as well. They understand your needs and help shipping your car to the specified destination without any hassles.
    The companies offering providing car shipping in Colorado Springs have all the necessary amenities to cater to your special requests and needs. You can relax that your car is in safe hands. The knowledgeable and friendly customer support staffs are ready to answer all your queries related to car transport. The companies offering car shipping in Colorado Springs are reliable and capable of handling the needs of car owners. They provide excellent car transport service for a regular car, luxury car and antique car. Let us understand the aspects they cover for various luxury car transportation.
    Car transport Colorado Springs for Luxury Cars
    Transporting luxury cars is a rigorous job and companies involved in car shipping in Colorado Springs takes very good care of physical protection of the car and take extra care for security against theft. The companies provide various options for taking care of physical security of your luxury cars by providing covering when they are transported in multi-car carriers and use flat bed trucks for safe transportation.
    Apart from providing physical security for your luxury car the car shipping companies in Colorado Springs also provide an excellent system for providing the information to the car owners and communicating with them. The shipping of luxury cars is supported by a computer tracking system, while drivers carry cell phones to carry out timely communication with the staff at headquarters. This systematic approach enables the car owners to get information about the location of their car, while it is being shipped. These companies make the car owners feel confident and relax by choosing the right company to transport their car .
    Services offered by the car transport companies in Colorado Springs
    · Door-to-door delivery of your car
    · Free Estimate
    · Timely Communication and Information about your car while shipping the car.
    · Quick Car Pick-up
    · Excellent Customer Support
    · Offer Competitive prices
    · Full Insurance Coverage
    · Pre-inspection at no additional charges

You can find the best and trusted car shipping companies in Colorado Springs through various websites offering services for helping you get connected to the best car transport companies. This saves your time and money. You get competitive rates and excellent car transport service for your car. Car transport companies in Colorado Springs values your investment and they care for its security and protection better than any other car transport company does.

Resource Box: EZ Car Transport offers excellent, professional and safe car transport service in Colorado Springs. EZ Car transport helps the car owners transport their cars to the specified destinations without any hassles for all types of cars. For more details about the car transport service please visit http://ezcartransport.com/

Savita Parab, Jan 22, 2013 IP