1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$60,000 in 6 weeks. Follow along!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by 1EightT, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. visio

visio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    noooo this is secretive business. Don't even ask for a look. This is only for the elite of spammers. the ones who have climbed to the very top of the ladder and don't notice the next rung is broken.

I got a question. BH is easier correct? It is easy money correct? Wrong. I started ONE CJ affiliate(white hat) and the same day I made $60. How long did it take you to do that? 1 week? lol and I don't ever have to worry about google banning me.

visio, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  2. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't mind doing a video. If I have time i'll do a camtasia recording of it today.

1EightT, Nov 28, 2006 IP
    Dominicc2003 likes this.
  3. Max Powers

Max Powers Peon

Best Answers:
    Good thread, it is always interesting to different ways of making money. Lets hope your profits become exponential soon or else your goal is seeming a long way off. Good luck.

Max Powers, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  4. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately he is capped out at $69x100.

So no way to go exponential since he apparently doesn't really try that hard to make money with his own software.

aeiouy, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  5. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    I figured that would be your response.

But since it is so easy to do and you said it yourself you spend very little time on it, seems like a tiny price to pay for a huge amount of credibility.

Imagine the number of people who would be impressed if you were to do it?

Instead it is clear you are selling snake oil. If you were legitimately selling a way for others to make money you would have no problem doing it, since, like you said many times over, you only spend very little time doing it yourself.

You are full of shit.

aeiouy, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  6. redhits

redhits Notable Member

Best Answers:
    registering new domain names, it will take years to make them rank very well in google,etc...

redhits, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  7. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    Just for the record I did not recommend that he give access to his account.

He still needs to set up the expirement with all the proceeds going to a third party. Small price to pay as already mentioned. If he is that concerned about a few dollars he might get from his minimal time investment, it is hard to take him seriously when he talks about this great money making opportunity.

aeiouy, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  8. checksum

checksum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm using the service and I've made back the money it cost me to subscribe. There, I've said it, it works. Stop saying otherwise.

checksum, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  9. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    We have no problem doing it. In fact our software is about full already. Several new members from here have already had their first affiliate sales. I've got nothing to prove and stand by my product. Why should I waste my time trying to push it on someone who clearly has no idea what it does or can do. The people who know what these tools are about and have used them have already signed up. The rest are in the dark. I don't want a bunch of people with no black hat experience using our software. The entire idea is to have a small community of experienced black hats contributing to each other with the goal of furthering the development of the software. That's exactly what is happening now....

1EightT, Nov 29, 2006 IP
  10. thegypsy

thegypsy Peon

Best Answers:
    Ha ha ha... gee I guess that means I am in the Dark then huh? You also DO have a bunch of people without BH experience or even romtely close to knowledgable.. so let's not go there ..OK?

BTW - Tell KopKing to 'stop being so gay' ha ha ha ha ha.... L8TR

ADDED; BTW you have some footprints, I have already tracked down a handfull of the sites... tsk tsk

thegypsy, Nov 29, 2006 IP
  11. visio

visio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You just started. I can't wait till the tear stream overflows.

Hahahaha. Pigs sharing a mud-mire aye?

visio, Nov 29, 2006 IP
  12. ideas_man

ideas_man Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is driving me mad....

This thread was started to track the progress of 1EightT's software in a demo experiment.Naturally this kind of approach is a controversial topic and there are many people on either side of the fence.Some like myself, are sitting on the fence.

My point is this though...

Don't join a thread just to slam people. If you don't approve of the methods, fine.We are all entitled to our opinions... what we are not entitled to do is sabotage other peoples' threads.

1EightT has been very open about the nature of the software and hasn't dressed it up to be anything that it isn't. People have their own minds and can decide for themselves how useful something like this is and where they stand in a moral sense.

If 1EightT was being misleading or you genuinely wanted to warn fellow DP members, I could perhaps understand it. As it stands, it has just been a torrent of personal attacks.Hijacking a thread like this is both immature and completely pointless.

So please....for the sake of those of us who are interested in what 1EightT has to say, would those who only want to slam him and his software, go elsewhere. Start your own thread if you have to!!!!

Thank you.

ideas_man, Nov 29, 2006 IP
    blackbug likes this.
  13. checksum

checksum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, because 5 hours of work that brings in money at an exponential rate is so unfortunate. What ever shall I do visio?

checksum, Nov 29, 2006 IP
  14. thegypsy

thegypsy Peon

Best Answers:

This is an open thread.. a walking ADVERTISING and MARKETING ploy really... He has his own forum.. I am not there saying anything...
    So I see no problem debating the merits of it. I doubt 1Eight cares much either, as long as the sales keep flowing.

So, folks can simply go to his boards to continue in peace... :D

15. TerryG

TerryG Guest

Best Answers:
    Listen up you troll twits. This system actually WORKS. Tough luck for you because I think subscriptions are closed now.

Will 1EightT actually make $60,000 in 60 days? No way!
    Will he make $60,000 in the next year or next six months? I think yes. I expect to as well.

We insiders are making money now. Tough luck if you missed out. Your fault.

TerryG, Nov 29, 2006 IP
  16. thegypsy

thegypsy Peon

Best Answers:
    Ha ha ha... yer the twit M8.... I can get all of this FOR FREE... duh....

Careful where U sling your d_ck....

17. checksum

checksum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Whenever I read your posts I picture this.

Stop posting, you're embarassing yourself.

Anyways, I just made another sale with the software. :D

checksum, Nov 29, 2006 IP
  18. TerryG

TerryG Guest

Best Answers:
    Ok wankers, this is my last post here. I couldn't be bothered pissing into the wind.
    Why should I try to convince you? I don't give a toss what you think. I'm not selling anything.
    Your loss, baby.

TerryG, Nov 29, 2006 IP
    thegypsy likes this.
  19. ideas_man

ideas_man Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd accept that... IF this was a debate but to me it just seems like a whole load of bitching.

I respect all opinions on this, but the way people are voicing those feelings is not constructive and it is ruining the thread for the rest of us.

All I'm asking is that people who come here with no genuine interest in the software and just to cause unrest, please don't.

I don't think it is an unreasonable request :rolleyes:

ideas_man, Nov 29, 2006 IP
  20. thegypsy

thegypsy Peon

Best Answers:
    Now that's better.... ha ha ha Yeee haaa.... we'll turn this place into a BH forum yet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.