1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Network Linking

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by mkester, Dec 2, 2012.

In my experience so far I find that Social Media is the most detail oriented task that i've been doing with my website and I feel that I'm do everything the hard way.

Take for instance, I have the main socials (ie. Facebook, twitter, blah blah). Now I know that certain platforms link together in order to make updates simple. One click sends out to multiple websites. I've done searches for a multi platform updater and found a few but they are always missing a few that I have like reddit, or stumble upon. Does anyone know of a better approach to stream line things better? Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated.

mkester, Dec 2, 2012 IP
  2. LynnKerr

LynnKerr Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you looked at Hootsuite?

LynnKerr, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  3. mkester

mkester Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, actually i've been messing with it for a day or two now, another post in a different area someone suggested IFTTT.com to accomplish sort of the same thing. I think creating an organization in HootSuite is most likely the direction that I'm going to head in. Too bad they are going to break me down to pay them 10 bucks a month :(.

mkester, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  4. jamesss

jamesss Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use Instagram for your site that would boost your traffic.

jamesss, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  5. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    on page seo and off page seo really need a very very hard work to get on the top, thnx god i get 8-10 keywords in top page of google.

indiasbull, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  6. mkester

mkester Member

Best Answers:
    @jamesss - The only problem with Instagram is the fact that i'm running a political forum and a lot of pictures will be linked by users for whatever they decide, humor, etc. A more text based social media is probably the best avenue for me to go. I mean unless there is different aspects of instagram that are available. I'm assuming that it's a more picture based social media, but i will check it out since i'm not familiar with it. Thanks for the help.

@indiasbull - I agree lol. Certainly is a huge dedication considering i'm competing with websites that have fleets of people on social media. I feel like when I make 2 steps forward, my competition has made 30 steps forward. But they say all you have to do is catch one persons eye and the website will start growing and growing. Thanks. Good luck with yours!

mkester, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  7. mkester

mkester Member

Best Answers:
    Well theres nothing you can do about that, that I know of. My Twitter url is only a portion of my website name. But I put a link to my website in the home page section for the backlink.

mkester, Dec 5, 2012 IP