1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

On-Page SEO for Static Website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by madtteam28, Dec 4, 2012.

Hello, SEO experts. I am here to know the best on-page seo for static website. What will you do if your site’s keyword ranking gone down after Panda, Penguin and EMD update? How can you get back your website on track?

madtteam28, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  2. jipolis7

jipolis7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    After Panda, Penguine and EMD updates, you should emphasize on guest writing and definitely quality and unique content on every pages of your website. And dont forget to arrange your meta-tag correctly.

jipolis7, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  3. LynnKerr

LynnKerr Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all you should figure out if you were indeed hit by all 3 algorithm changes. Check your Google Analytics traffic ad match drops in traffic against known algorithm changes or data refreshes. Once you know which updates you were hit by you can address the most common issues which cause you to be hit by those updates e.g.:

Panda: Rewrite or remove low quality (thin) content on your website. Add more high quality content to your site. If your site contains a lot of prominent advertising try and reduce that in favour of showing content.

Penguin: If you have created a lot of spammy low quality links to your site perhaps Google picked up on it. Did you receive a unnatural link warning in Google Webmaster Tools? If so you need to go about having those low quality links removed from the websites you placed them on and then submit a reconsideration request through GWT.

Hit by the EMD update: Rely more on good content and a clean link profile to help you rank. Not much you can do about not raking well based purely on a EMD.

LynnKerr, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  4. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    First check your website's error and after that do on page include title tag, keywords, description, complete meta tag creation.

azharSEO, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  5. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    dont put keywords everywhere, just try to make information natural as u can and most important that information should be useful to users.

newlogo, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  6. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you look at you keywords and your content. The Panda update is to weed out sites with low quality sites that use keyword stuffing. Make sure your articles are of good quality and are optimized enough. Next is to make sure you do not have too much ads on your site because that is what the Penguin update is about. Make sure you have more content than you have ads. You do not have to worry about the EMD update if you have good content on your site and are providing value to your readers/users.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  7. kmkv_princess

kmkv_princess Member

Best Answers:
    Add useful quality content for users.

kmkv_princess, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  8. reinnajaci

reinnajaci Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't submit your link in unwanted site and low page rank sites. Post Unique content.

reinnajaci, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  9. heliumc

heliumc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Site content must be unique also reduce site keyword stuffing.
    Site meta title, meta description and meta keyword are effect

heliumc, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  10. ramkarthick2

ramkarthick2 Member

Best Answers:
    Check the site whether your site has poor content, add fresh content

ramkarthick2, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  11. nihittuli1

nihittuli1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The first thing to start with is just keep writing good and useful content in your website. Then start promoting your website with off-page techniques to get good rankings. Remember, the content should not be copied.

nihittuli1, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  12. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Over the last few months I've been building some niche sites and learning the ins and outs as best I can. The really surprising thing for me has been just how important quality content is... and isn't.

On the one hand, I have a niche site that went from PR non-existent to PR2 in one go, because the content is absolutely freaking awesome (really, really good writer) but which gets little traffic (less SEO). On the other hand, I have a site that gets up to 1k hits a day, every day and the content is just average (though well-written) but the SEO's more intensive. Then I have another that gets a stupid amount of traffic (80-100k pageviews a day) with absolutely no SEO at all.

As far as I can determine, it depends a LOT more on your niche and the amount of monthly searches (and general traffic) than on SEO, unless you're really, really hitting all the SEO targets (and spending an awful lot of time and/or money doing it).

If someone were to ask me for advice, I'd tell them to get the best quality writing they can afford, with appropriate SEO built in. A static web site is going to suffer badly (since, as far as I can see, mine have all moved up in SERPs when they get updated), though. You're really going to need to focus intensely on your keyword SEO.

TIEro, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  13. stepbystep

stepbystep Member

Best Answers:
    Quality and Unique content will help you a lot to rank your site on top.

stepbystep, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  14. Lea306

Lea306 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nowadays, the most important On page activity is to improve your Useability. That means you must design your website for the users, not the search engines. here is 8 step check list for SEO. Hope it may helps you. w w w. kolibriwebdesign.com/ebooks/EBOOK-8-Step-Checklist-On-Site-SEO.pdf

Lea306, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  15. nehasoft

nehasoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The end goal of a SEO professional is to provide useful content to your visitors, so none of these steps should be carried to the point of making your website less useful to your visitors
    1 – Choose 2-3 priority keywords
    2 – Name/Rename your file name accordingly
    3 – Meta/Title Tags
    4 – Body Copy
    5- Navigation, Sitemaps, Robots.txt

nehasoft, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  16. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If ranking refrers to how high ranked for a search query simply improve the way a page provides an answer to a particular search query in order to help the search engines provide better search results that satisfy the end users needs more accurately and then help to elaborate

Revelations-Decoder, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  17. madtteam28

madtteam28 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please tell me How to arrange meta-tag correctly with example? So that I can improve my site with your advice.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2013
    madtteam28, Feb 4, 2013 IP