1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need help with SEO. Please help new blog few days old. URGENT!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by atajan, Nov 24, 2012.

Hey guys i just recently started a blog. Anyways i bought the domain name on the 19th of november had the blog with a theme and google analytics integrated and submited to google and webmaster tools as well. Today i have it all ready and up and running have wrote a few posts. I called the site Mind Inbox. Just to be unique from stuff thats already out there and that domain was also available.

Now i'm few days in to this and i never thought about which keywords to target and how to do it properly. As i see my site is indexed in google already and i haven't even backlinked to it yet. So my knowledge on SEO is not very strong but i'm trying to get there.

Anyways what i need help with is.
    -Someone to look over my website and see which keywords i should use and target.
    -Help me on the wordpress and help me use the pluggins that i would need to use.
    - Let me know anything that i need to know.
    - And help me find more writers to do this blog with me.

anyways anyones help would be appreciated. I don't mind creating an admin account for you so you can look through the admin dashboard and help me out that way. I just dont want to be dissapointed in letting someone help me that way.

my site is http://www.mindinbox.com/ or you can go to google and type in mind inbox.

Please please and thanks alot!

atajan, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  2. cortomalteze

cortomalteze Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe this could help you, tutor.rs is the SEO tool that can give you some answers related to your first question. Besides huge amount of other things it gives you suggestions which keywords you should use.

cortomalteze, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  3. sirvinim

sirvinim Member

Best Answers:
    I checked out your site and you have a wide range of topics: Government Secrets to Ugg Boots to mobile phone comparisons. I think you can move forward in a couple different ways. You can continue to post about any and everything and base your site around your most popular blog posts based on visitor feedback/comments, or choose one or two related topics and only post about those things on that one site. You could set up several blogs that each cover closely related topics but then you'll have double or triple the work instead of running one blog. Once you figure out your topics, then do a Google search for "keyword tool" and play around with Google's Keyword Tool. You'll see the top searches for each individual keyword or keyword phrase. Then write articles based on those keywords. Write them naturally, don't force it by having the keywords mentioned over and over in each post.

sirvinim, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  4. atajan

atajan Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks alot for replying and your help :) Really appreciate it!

atajan, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  5. LynnKerr

LynnKerr Peon

Best Answers:
    I see you are using Yoast's Wordpress SEO plugin, which is great. Now try reading this guide from Yoast to help out with your SEO: http://yoast.com/articles/wordpress-seo/

LynnKerr, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  6. abdofathy

abdofathy Peon

Best Answers:
    Visitors to this blog explained seo and affilite And will provide you with free books
    my site

addlearningseo.blogspot.com

abdofathy, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  7. abdofathy

abdofathy Peon

Best Answers:
    addlearningseo.blogspot.com/

abdofathy, Dec 4, 2012 IP