1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review site question

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by izlik, Dec 4, 2012.

Hello

I have a site where i review different Anime shows, the problem is that the site is getting only 10~visitors per day and i have over 150 reviews on it that is UNIQUE and copyscape passed, i was wondering how i could go around to get more visitors on it. Any suggestions ?

izlik, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  2. samenaik

samenaik Peon

Best Answers:
    you are required a SEO profeshional

samenaik, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  3. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    How old is the site? Are the articles SEO'd? Are you publicising it anywhere? Is it easy to find? What keywords do you use? How much competition is there?

There are dozens of questions to ask that will help you figure out why no one visits... a basic SEO course and some research would answer most of them (even if you don't use SEO, understanding it really helps!).

TIEro, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  4. jipolis7

jipolis7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Which SEO process are you applying for your website? Are you applying it for every page of your website or not? Whatever you do SEO or not, you can apply some steps to drive quick traffic through video on your site. I think it will be best solution for you, from which I am benefited. What is more, you need SEO articles with it as well as proper arrangement of meta tag of your keywords.

jipolis7, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  5. LynnKerr

LynnKerr Peon

Best Answers:
    Create a sitemap for your site and submit to Google ad Bing Webmaster tools.
    Make sure Google is crawling your site by checking Google Webmaster tools.
    Share your articles through social media such as Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.
    Visit sites similar to yours and post meaningful comments on their site. They might just visit your site and maybe link to it.

LynnKerr, Dec 4, 2012 IP