1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cross Linking on Blogs for Users

Discussion in 'vBulletin' started by mkester, Dec 2, 2012.

Does anyone know of any configuration, setting, anything, on vbulletin that would allow a user to cross Link social platforms or blogging websites to auto update his blog whenever an article is posted?

I believe that this would make the website a little more inviting for the average user to register because it would not be inconvenient for them to login on a daily basis and cut and paste.

Anyone have anything similar to what i'm describing?

mkester, Dec 2, 2012 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Maybe one thing to look into is IFTTT.com which is a service to automate some tasks. So if you can find an action to post on your blog, then you can feed it a rss feed of your social service.

I'm using it to post on my site's facebook and twitter accounts from the RSS of my site. But I haven't done the opposite, and since I use Drupal and not Wordpress or Blogger, there is still less chances that they have developped such a posting action for my CMS. But if they have developped one such action for any blogging tool it will be for wordpress or blogger first.

JamesColin, Dec 2, 2012 IP
  3. mkester

mkester Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, looking at it now. This will defiantly make life a whole lot easier. Appreciate the help. If I find anything that will do this in reverse back to the site then I'll follow up and let you know.

Thanks again.

mkester, Dec 2, 2012 IP