1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need expert advice

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by cool_urs, Dec 1, 2012.

Hi,
    I am about to start new campaign. Now issue is old campaign is running for say site abc.com and now I want to run new campaign for the site abc.info.. Apart from this landing page of abc.info got links to abc.com. So can i do it? or should I change all 3rd party links from abc.info. Your opinion will be highly appreciated. (Here abc indicated - sharetipsinfo)

cool_urs, Dec 1, 2012 IP
  2. cool_urs

cool_urs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Any Advice please

cool_urs, Dec 2, 2012 IP
  3. service provider

service provider Member

Best Answers:
    ya u can go ahead but we cant target both for same domains ......and be carefull to check out

regards

sam

service provider, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  4. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    as long as the .info site is not a complete copy of the .com version (which most probably is) you can go for this without fearing about getting banned. As the replica thing is the the case, you can give it a try but most probably will be banned if you are after utilizing vouchers.

wtg, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  5. asimfarooq633

asimfarooq633 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, just consider both domains are totally different from each other, just select 1 domain for PPC campaign and make sure this domain should be totally different from other domain and make campaign for it simply ...........

asimfarooq633, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  6. onlinemarketr

onlinemarketr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, this isn't a problem. Set up a new campaign for this domain. The only thing to remember is that you cannot have ads pointing to more than 1 domain per ad group. In other words, every ad in each ad group should point to the same domain. For this reason, it's easier to start with a new campaign altogether.

onlinemarketr, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  7. digitalrock

digitalrock Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yap you can do this ........... ............ go for it

digitalrock, Dec 7, 2012 IP