1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Am I on the right track with facebook?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Aven, Nov 24, 2012.

Hello everyone,

I am new to facebook marketing and my knowledge is very limited. I own an advice website and I created a facebook page for it. I plan to increase my traffic by getting a lot of likes.

Then after that, I will post some questions regarding advice such as "What are signs that you are in an abusive relationship?"

My main question is. I've been paying around $10 a day and I am receiving around 100-150 likes. My question is, is that good? is it amazing? or is that not so good?

Any suggestions of what I should do would be very appreciative.

Thank you

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
    Aven, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  2. Bobby Jones

Bobby Jones Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    your off to a good start just dont quit

Bobby Jones, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  3. Aven

Aven Peon

Best Answers:
    What is considered a real good amount of likes per day? in terms of ads only.

Aven, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  4. VoBo Ghuri

VoBo Ghuri Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think, its your good plan & question. go ahead.

VoBo Ghuri, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  5. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    You are paing 10 dollars a day to get from 100 to 150 likes. The question to you is. Are those facebook likes real ? Because if they are not real, what is the point of buying it, if there is not interaction with your audience. You can have 1000 likes in your fan page, but, if people see that there is not interaction with nobody there, it will not look good to them. The best thing to is. Try to post good quality content that exceeds your audience expectations. Once you do that, the likes and everything else, will fall in place itself. I hope that helps a little bit.

Gianni Palazzo, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  6. capitalmind

capitalmind Banned

Best Answers:
    I got real Facebook likes mate..PM me

capitalmind, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  7. Aven

Aven Peon

Best Answers:
    Gianni Palazzo,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I believe that they are real because I'm advertising on facebook. I put a nice quote and around 100-150 people like it. My content will be quotes and other stuff that will aim for that audience. So what do you think?

And I know what you mean by real. A couple of days ago I tried about a company that I paid $5 for 250 likes. For some reason, the day after the 250 likes went through, it went about 100 down. My likes never went down like that except when I did the service. (I'm guessing it's the same 250 likes that went down not the ones before).

So I'm definitely sticking to reality and doing my own advertising.

Aven, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  8. SSZ

SSZ Peon

Best Answers:
    10$ for 150 likes is definitely nowhere near top of the line. You are not getting your money's worth at all.

SSZ, Dec 1, 2012 IP
  9. seo-first

seo-first Member

Best Answers:
    You are off to a good start aven, going for Facebook ads is the best way to began promoting your business through Facebook. And frankly, getting 100-150 likes for $10 through FB, definitely worth it.

As you said you are a newbies to FB Marketing here are few content type tips that might help you build relationships and build engagement among your fans.

Following are the few tips on sharing contents that will bring more likes and shares on your Facebook page-

· Comic Content + Image
    · Glamorous Content
    · Informative Content
    · Quotes
    · Personal Opinions, Reviews & Achievements

This are some of best content types which on sharing will bring more likes and shares.

Also, our read our guide to increasing Engagement - 9 Best Facebook Strategies to Drive Customer Engagement

Hope this helps :)

seo-first, Dec 2, 2012 IP
  10. nufox

nufox Peon

Best Answers:
    You should try invest some money on Google Ads.

nufox, Dec 2, 2012 IP
  11. mstechnosoft

mstechnosoft Member

Best Answers:
    Don't get fake likes mate. They will never participate on any topics. All you are doing is great but get likes naturally, make friends send them request to like your page. It will help you much better then fake likes. All the best :).

mstechnosoft, Dec 2, 2012 IP
  12. Nawshale

Nawshale Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think $10 for 100-150 REAL likes on your facebook page is already good. But if its not from real fb users then it's crap. you're just giving away your $10 everyday. :)

Nawshale, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  13. nsmchris

nsmchris Active Member

Best Answers:
    Using a facebook fan page to drive traffic to your site pretty much was trashed in the last update FB did in September. The reach on fan page posts is now less than 5% and FB wants $$$ to use their promote function.

nsmchris, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  14. Maurice Reese

Maurice Reese Peon

Best Answers:
    that's like 15cents a lead! I would say that's great! Keep up the great work! Make sure you have some great content and people are responding too the content!

Maurice Reese, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  15. socialcron

socialcron Peon

Best Answers:
    You are on a pretty good start, because 100 - 150 like's a day is pretty good, it means about - 46800 like's a year.

socialcron, Dec 4, 2012 IP