1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone else getting other peoples stats + keywords.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by andyem, Nov 27, 2006.

Opened up my account today thinking WTF i had a really good night last night only to find it was someone else account. Im happy becuase there were a ton of keywords but what im not impressed with is chances are someone else is getting mine. I guess I need to start coding the keywords. Great more work lol.

andyem, Nov 27, 2006 IP
  2. tstaut

tstaut Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup I had that happen too. :(

tstaut, Nov 27, 2006 IP
  3. holyearth

holyearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    WOW

If this is true this is a MAJOR disaster. Think of the ramifications. I would hope AZ takes care of this immediately.

holyearth, Nov 27, 2006 IP
  4. tstaut

tstaut Active Member

Best Answers:
    I got PMs from Azoogle staff, sounds like they're definitely looking into it.

At least they pay attention and when something goes wrong, work to fix it. Better than most affiliate networks in that regard...

tstaut, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  5. jspeiser

jspeiser Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for your patience with this. The issue that a few of you have encountered on 2.0 has been resolved. The problem here was that a select handful of users had the same username in 1.0. Since that's not allowed in 2.0 it was causing some conflicts. Again, it only affected a very small amount of accounts (handful), but nonetheless if it was yours, it would be indeed worrisome.

We really appreciate the fact that you identified this bug, and were able to help us squash it as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your help and patience!

-Joe

jspeiser, Nov 29, 2006 IP
  6. andyem

andyem Peon

Best Answers:
    Anytime jspeiser. Anything we all could do to make azoogle better helps us all :) Good work!

andyem, Nov 29, 2006 IP