1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which windows do you use?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by MarvinE, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Digital_lover

Digital_lover Member

Best Answers:
    I use Windows 7. It's perfect for me.

Digital_lover, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  2. eyesight

eyesight Member

Best Answers:
    I use Windows 7 and am comfortable using it. It is quite handy and user friendly.

eyesight, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  3. SEO Support

SEO Support Member

Best Answers:
    Hi.
    I am using window 7 and window xp because both of the windows are the best for any kind of working. These windows create no of problem in your PC such that computer held and virus issue.
    thanks.

SEO Support, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  4. nufox

nufox Peon

Best Answers:
    Can't wait for Win 8

nufox, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  5. eyesight

eyesight Member

Best Answers:
    I use windows 7. Waiting to change to Win 8. Win 7 is working great for me though.

eyesight, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  6. johnpaul123

johnpaul123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi friends

I use windows xp it is fine, some softwares are not supported in windows vista and windows 7.

johnpaul123, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  7. eridesktop

eridesktop Active Member

Best Answers:
    i am using windows 8 dual booting with 7.

eridesktop, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  8. mario_lux

mario_lux Peon

Best Answers:
    As IT service provider, I starded using windows 8, 2 month ago. But for lot of task I use a virtualized Windows xp.

mario_lux, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  9. beoding

beoding Peon

Best Answers:
    Im still use Windows XP now. Furthermore I want to use Windows 8.

beoding, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  10. imc042

imc042 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm on Windows 7. I tried out the beta of 8 and I hated it so I went back to 7 again.

imc042, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  11. TungSeng

TungSeng Peon

Best Answers:
    [h=4]First things first—how do I boot up into Windows?[/h] You use Boot Camp, which is built into Mac OS X Snow Leopard. To use a Windows application, set your Mac to run Windows Boot Camp: Booting into Windows, then reboot.

[h=4]What’s the benefit of the Boot Camp approach?[/h] Basically, the Windows operating system runs faster under Boot Camp. By allowing Windows to run natively on the Mac, just as it does on a PC, you give the OS access to 100% of your Mac’s resources, including the processor, RAM, and graphics — it does not share resources with Mac OS X as it must under virtualization. Boot Camp comes pre-installed on all new Macs so all you need is a copy of Windows and Mac and you are ready to go.

[h=4]What do I need to know about Boot Camp?[/h] You need to re-boot in order to switch between Mac and Windows applications. Depending on what you do and how you work, this is either a minor inconvenience or a big deal.

TungSeng, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  12. AdamUK89

AdamUK89 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I personally have moved from windows 7 to windows 8 a month or two ago, i find it quite nice and user friendly :)

Regards,
    Adam

AdamUK89, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  13. pstpl1

pstpl1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Im using windows7 and window xp.

pstpl1, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  14. arrisweb

arrisweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    windows 7 on desktop and vista on laptop

arrisweb, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  15. jack2230

jack2230 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dual boot Windows 7 and Windows 8 on my desktop and Windows 7 on my laptop. I think Windows 7 is the best version of Windows to have though.

jack2230, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  16. exchanger107

exchanger107 Peon

Best Answers:
    i am currently using windows 7 but eagerly looking forward to using windows 8 as i have a nag for using newer versions of software as they come up.

exchanger107, Dec 1, 2012 IP
  17. dirk041

dirk041 Active Member

Best Answers:
    im using windows 7 ultimate, because it work faster on my netbook...:)

dirk041, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  18. unity100

unity100 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    no. he shouldnt do it.

i have spotted this thread while skimming the forums and i got interested in it. in contrast, i have no interest in what people said about this subject freaking 10 months ago. neither do i have the desire or time to face such a thread, and try to go back from the latest posts to earlier pages in a 50 page thread to see what people think about this issue NOW.

this isnt an evergreen subject. next time, dont discourage people from sharing opinions without thinking.

and ? if so, we shouldn be sharing ANYthing on the internet because it is 100% that someone will come and spam it with crap or troll or blabber nonsense.

and ironically, you have just done something like this by scolding someone for opening a perfectly legitimate thread in a totally relevant time - circa launch of windows 8.

it is irritating and obnoxious. but im sure you will refrain from doing so again. thank you.

unity100, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  19. unity100

unity100 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    regarding subject ;

i still use windows xp sp3 in all laptops and computers. i have windows 7 installed and customized. however i have noticed that the visual precision of windows 7, including how sharp and defined text and objects in the screen, is not as good as xp. and stuff like cleartype and such do not cut it either.

researching upon the subject, i have done many modifications (even some unofficial patches) to windows 7 to approximate the same good, sharp and clear look of text and objects, but i was not able to do so. what i have learned has been that microsoft has spent much time trying to make xp present text and objects as clear and clean as it does, throughout the o/s, but in windows 7 they have just unloaded all that task to cleartype and a few other things which were no worked on as well as the visual precision on xp was worked on.

i have 4 different monitors here, and 2 different laptop screens, and still xp is the one with the highest object and text clarity and precision. regardless of which monitor i use windows 7 with, eventually my eyes get irritated after a while because of lack of font precision.

that, coupled with the fact that it just works and provides for all kinds of development and gaming concerns, i am still wit xp, and apparently for years to come. for security concerns, i rely on kasperky pure - which has never let me down so far.

other major concerns are the backdoor habit microsoft has taken up in the recent years in their later o/s versions and some security patches. (at one point they patched xp with a patch which allowed them to force-update stuff without you knowing). of course microsoft vehemently denied the findings of the researches, but naturally they have little of my trust on that matter. i have read that they have been pressurized by u.s. defense agencies to place backdoors for 'national security concerns', but that does not justify having back doors.

unity100, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  20. smileverse

smileverse Peon

Best Answers:
    I am using Windows 7 operating system.

smileverse, Dec 6, 2012 IP