1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do not ever use fleetnetworks.net!

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by dlatua, Nov 29, 2012.

Hello,
    I wan to share my horrible experience with the worst hosting service ever.

I was using an other hosting service and everything was allright. Last month (or so) this hosting service was bought (or what ever) from fleetnetworks.net
    For about one week all my websites were offline. After they took all the time to transfer all data (so they said) my websites were still offline because their server setup wasn't correct.
    All this time I didn't knew what was happening. The main site of the previews hosting service was kept offline by fleetnetworks. I could have access to my cpanel. I was transferring my sites one by one to an other hosting, but it took too much time, so I thought to full backup and download it to transfer the sites and secure my data. But once the cpanel created the backup my account was closed within 24h (or so). This happened a few days ago. At all my sites was their link. So I contacted them and asked them to have my backup because I couldn't download it.
    They obligated me to pay for an other month so I could download my backup. They said "they don't have time for me to waste"
    It was very selfish to say something like this to a customer.
    They also said, that I should have contacted them to tell my websites were not working, but how was I supposed to contact them if I didn't know who and how to contact? As I said the main site of the previews hosting service I was using was kept offline by them.
    Anyway, I payed the invoice instantly. My account was back.
    The next day I asked them, why my sites where offline. And the reply was: "my accounts where hacked, so they closed my account again" :mad:
    I contacted them back and said I do not have more than one account. and the reason my websites were hacked was because of they poor security, so it was their right to secure the hosting and put online my websites.
    After this message they asked me to have time to "help me" for MY issue, where it was their issue.
    I asked the next day for some updates to know what was going on, and the stupidest message I've ever seen in my life was (quoted)
    How could they say, I was not showing any interest?

This is my fist bad experience with a hosting service. I am the perfect customer for a hosting service. I pay my invoices in time, I do not ask for support if my any of the scripts I use do not work, but just hire someone to help me. I actually use the ticked system very rare.
    They didn't even refund me (even if I asked), the invoice was only 5 euros. They showed themselves for just 5 euros. How poor could it be?
    So, do not even try/think to use this hosting service. You will face poor support communication, dumb replies, and stupid people to deal of.

Sorry for the long post, but I thought to say everything as it is, so people can judge by themselves.

This might be the wrong section for my review, I will report my thread.

dlatua, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  2. mailco

mailco Peon

Best Answers:
    WOW, I'm amazed. Try HostGator.

mailco, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  3. exchanger107

exchanger107 Peon

Best Answers:
    that is horrible news, even i faced some problems while trying to host a new site with another company. They were acting weird as well, i guess nobody always does their responsibility.

exchanger107, Dec 2, 2012 IP
  4. PromptSpace-Kushal

PromptSpace-Kushal Member

Best Answers:
    Sad to hear about your experience. There are a lot of good webhosts out there that you can try.

PromptSpace-Kushal, Dec 2, 2012 IP
  5. 1paket.com

1paket.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Find a better company.

1paket.com, Dec 3, 2012 IP