1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

should i sale my own product on clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by paid-surveys, Nov 29, 2012.

hello,

after being affiliate on clickbank for awhile i`m thinking of selling my own product there.

i was wondering if it is more profitable then being an affiliate?

i`m going to target the spiritual niche. my question is how to attract more affiliate to promote my product?

thanks!

paid-surveys, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  2. xyannix

xyannix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is very difficult to find affiliate to market your product.

The successful vendors on clickbank are just using clickbank as a processor and promote the product themselves.

When the product gets sales, the gravity goes up and affiliates start seeing it.

Watch "Android Video Tutorials" - My new product on Clickbank which I promote on my own sites.

xyannix, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  3. AKraly

AKraly Active Member

Best Answers:
    Long-term you can make a lot more as a vendor as opposed to an affiliate BUT getting started takes a lot of testing (unless you want to hire a copywriter and product creator).

Good Luck!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
    AKraly, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  4. lazulikey

lazulikey Peon

Best Answers:
    I have done some research into this topic and the internet marketing gurus always advise to have your own product if you wish to make it in the long term. However, having your own product is not easy to develop. It takes quite a long initial time investment and money. But once you set it up, it belongs to you and you can market it anyway you want.

It is not recommended if you just started out as an internet marketer. Reason? It takes a time and money. It's probably better to be an affiliate first.

lazulikey, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  5. jlcs

jlcs Peon

Best Answers:
    Does your product has market of buyer who are ready to spend?

jlcs, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  6. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    YOu can make alot more bc you can end up with tons and tons of people promoting your product for you :)

ninjamtlt1, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  7. marketable

marketable Peon

Best Answers:
    you can earn more as a vendor than an affiliate, as you work alone but as a vendor you will find 100 or 1000 people are working by your side, but only hard part is making a product for yourself and become a copyright owner.

marketable, Dec 7, 2012 IP