1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Filehost.ws Relaunch With A Different way of making money.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by FileHost., Nov 28, 2012.

We're the new owners of FileHost and we've relaunched it to be completely encrypted, totally anonymous, absolutely private and free. Go store files up to 10GB NOW with total privacy.

There aren't captchas, download limits, no account is needed, no ads and best of all you'll be in business for yourself. You upload your files and YOU tell the user how to get the password to unlock the file. Maybe you want them to paypal you money, or like your Facebook page or Youtube channel. Maybe you want them to fill out a survey or visit your website. You decide how you want to run YOUR business using our encrypted platform!

http://secure.filehost.ws/

p.s. I think this is the right place for this, if I am mistaken please let me know and also what category to post this in.

FileHost., Nov 28, 2012 IP
  2. lionars

lionars Peon

Best Answers:
    Scammer , My payment at filehost.ws still pending . LOL

lionars, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  3. -boe-

-boe- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Calm down lionar bro :)) look they said they is new owner, and I check the web is totaly new layout...
    if u think u scamed from previous owner, yes me too about not big amonunt just $100 :))

for you FIlehost, you said you new owner but your acount here is older acount or the previous owner sell filehost and DP acount to? :))

-boe-, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  4. digital-man

digital-man Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hope they will come back and be good with us :)

digital-man, Dec 6, 2012 IP