1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Comments PHP/Javascript/CSS Design

Discussion in 'Design' started by Pklz, Nov 27, 2012.

Have you even seen or used the Disqus comments system before? I'm looking for someone to replicate the design into a simple and clean php code using javascript and CSS.

disqus.jpg

I love the design of this comments system but I need to be able to customise it for a custom built CMS thats in the making. All you need to worry about is the design though, it doesn't need to function (I'll get the programmer to do that once the design is complete).

If you think you can do this, send me a quote and your skype/msn/google talk details in a private message.

Thankyou.

Pklz, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  2. daljit

daljit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Discus comment section is used as third party tool to save the comment in order to increase the site performance.I have done customized the existing discus theme and create a new theme for our client site. Please add me at skype @ dj_developer for further discussion.

daljit, Nov 28, 2012 IP