1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Chrome Malware Warning but shows fine everywhere else

Discussion in 'Security' started by PankajKumar, Nov 27, 2012.

My website is mygadgetplanet(.)com, I use Chrome and suddenly in morning, it started malware warnings. So I created a ticket with my webhost and they found some bad script and fixed that.

My problem is that the problem is still happening with Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Mobile browsers shows my website fine.

Webmaster tools shows no malware detection, Google safe browsing also shows no issues.

I did scanned my website at "Sucuri Sitecheck" and "Norton Safeweb" and they also shows fine. Google "site:" search also don't show warning like "this website may harm..."

I want to know how I can get this warning removed, I am even not sure that only I am getting this or everybody else also.

Please help and let me know if you are also facing the warning and what can I do.

PankajKumar, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  2. benjaminp

benjaminp Notable Member

Best Answers:
    benjaminp, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  3. PankajKumar

PankajKumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, I am using adsense and chitika ads only and there are no changes I did recently. The warning is coming from today's morning only but I will check once more.

PankajKumar, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  4. PankajKumar

PankajKumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can anyone give me some inputs here?

PankajKumar, Nov 28, 2012 IP