1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Articles Directory

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by xenyo, Nov 27, 2006.

Just noticed that my Articles Directory site - Article Gold that I am working on has hit first page Google for Articles Directory , so I am happy.

Anyways.... I keep promising that I will devote some time to building it up and thinking of a cunning key advantage for it soon ( Looks guilty). So if you guys are looking for an article directory for your articles, you can give us a try.

xenyo, Nov 27, 2006 IP
  2. master06

master06 Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations. How many visitor comes from that page and finally how many links you bought for this anchor text.

Thanks
    Mustafa

master06, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  3. hhheng

hhheng Banned

Best Answers:
    Your PR is still 0. How long you launched the website? And what's SEO actions you taken to reach the first page?

hhheng, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  4. maro

maro Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations 6th position is good, keep on working on it more to hit the first and you will see a significant increase in traffic from that!

maro, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  5. xenyo

xenyo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm, just basically what has been said on this forum. Sensible Links building.

xenyo, Nov 28, 2006 IP