1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying 1000 USA Real Downloads (Gonna pay $500) for Them !!

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by strikercondos, Nov 25, 2012.

Hey All

You can call this a revenue Sharing or call it as you want

Iam just trying to be honest with all people who may be interested in My offer !!

Iam going to use a Payperdownload offer !! So , i would need 1000 Downloads for a $1 per download offer ( They should be real USA people who download and install this program )

Advertiser will get 50% So That's will be $500 when finishing This task ! and the payment will be sent after iam paid from This Company !

Examples for Downloaded Files

FLV MPlayer
    Real Player
    MediaPlayer Classic
    MegaPlayer - Baseball - Free Download
    Arcade web - Ancient Jewels
    and more easy offers

Advertiser will Follow the statistics by Daily Screenshots !

-I was Honest in this thread requesting this thing to be done So Please Don't Post replies talking Shit !!
    And For Mods . Maybe I haven't searched The Forum Enough But I looked at some rules . This isn't Restricted as iam paying Money in return .. If there was something that i missed , please Kindly Delete My thread ..

Thanks !!

My Contact Info :

yahoo : strikercondos

strikercondos, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  2. legitnick42

legitnick42 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this a joke? You're taking a 50% cut? Anybody can just google cpa network and find a good one that pays. All you're doing is being a middle man for a public network who wont pay you for each download, because everybody knows, advertisers scrub for emails/downloads.

legitnick42, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  3. strikercondos

strikercondos Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Thats what i am doing .. Some people may find it hard to join such a good network like the one iam in .. btw i told people before they contact me On how it is gonna work !! so thanks for your reply ..

strikercondos, Nov 25, 2012 IP