1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get more users on my DoFollow Forums

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by harsha.gleegs, Nov 25, 2012.

I have started a New DoFollow forums, I want some suggestions on how to get more visitors and users for my dofollow forums..

harsha.gleegs, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  2. johnnyd77

johnnyd77 Member

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend posting on some website related to your forum.

Try craiglist, youtube, reddit, facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram just to mention a few. Youtube is full of targeted traffic, you should check it out.

johnnyd77, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  3. harsha.gleegs

harsha.gleegs Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you.. but how to post links on youtube. I must have a original video right?

harsha.gleegs, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  4. Philvault

Philvault Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to keep the conversation going to entice visitors to participate on the discussion.

Philvault, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  5. Mr.Coe

Mr.Coe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well first, that is a pretty bad brand. (Do Follow Forums) Just allow it to be a dofollow forum but brand it as something else.

If you change your brand to something for the genial population, you will definitely have more users/visors. Also you can try using Facebook.

Mr.Coe, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  6. aleenajoe

aleenajoe Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should have discussion on a catchy topics that bring you more traffic such discussion on the celebrities ,sports movies ,songs etc.

aleenajoe, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  7. YoungAce

YoungAce Active Member

Best Answers:
    It always seems a little weird to do this, but create several accounts, and create topics that you yourself fill with replies. It'll make the site seem active, and will encourage users to sign up and participate.

You may also want to do a contest for a prize, that's usually pretty effective.

YoungAce, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  8. seph2013

seph2013 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should target the SEO community and their blogs. Then collect all of these content creators/curators and get them to develop the content for you. All of these businesses want SEO and social media; soo you'll have to connect with those doing the internet marketing and from there you'll generate tech savvy followers; who can deliver answers to these queries. You may also want to participate in forums yourself. You can also try PPC campaigns and simply buy advertising space on popular websites.

seph2013, Nov 26, 2012 IP