1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I promote an article site

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Akshat001, Nov 20, 2012.

As all you people have good exprience in SEO. I wonder if anyone could tell me that how can I promote an article site! What all stratagies should I follow to get more traffic on my article site?

Akshat001, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  2. jhon prince

jhon prince Peon

Best Answers:
    Best way to promote article website submit your unique article at ezinearticles.com, articlebase.com and on high PR article submission website. in this way your article will become publish and you website traffic will increase. best of luck. 1 thing don't submit same article on those website that you have posted on your website.

jhon prince, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  3. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make a twitter account and comment on other articles with a link back to your articles in the same niche

superrichguy, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  4. KrunchDesign

KrunchDesign Peon

Best Answers:
    Now a days there are lot of free traffic generater tools availbel over inetrnet. I use
    It is simple, fast and reliable traffic generator.

KrunchDesign, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  5. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    First try to rank that of your website on Google, otherwise do a lot of social activities for that like sharing on Facebook, Twitter so on. Also share that website on different types of niche realted forums like DP, WF or BHW.

unknownpray, Nov 25, 2012 IP