1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to get content relevant ads??

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by mandylal, Nov 22, 2012.

Hello everyone i am trying to display the same ads like my content but sometimes it is similar to content but most of the time its is not similar to content how to display targeted ads do u have any idea of targeting relevant ads.

mandylal, Nov 22, 2012 IP
  2. webbom

webbom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A couple of things can be happening.

1-Maybe for the location where you are, there are not enough paid ads to show on your site, that's why you don't see related ads. A trick you can use is to go to a web proxy site, and visit your site from there. In that way you can see the ads seen by the users on the country where the proxy site is hosted.

2-It could be that there is not enough content for the topic you want to show content on your site and you are getting mixed ads from different keywords. For this just increase the related content in your pages. You can add for example more related content in the footer or header.

webbom, Nov 23, 2012 IP
  3. ramcharantej

ramcharantej Member

Best Answers:
    Webbom said perfectly, i'll add 2 more into it.,

1. Well implement 'Section Targeting' which maximizes the matching ads to your site.
    2. Log in to the Adsense Account, move to Allow or Block Ads and on your left side click General Categories and disable the Category which you don't need. These might help.

Try to use Section Targeting for best results

ramcharantej, Nov 24, 2012 IP