1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Beware... Freesitesignup.com affiliate program is BIG SCAM....

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by egoldzone, Jul 21, 2010.

Dear all

Beware with freesitesignup.com affiliate program
    I have bad experience with freesitesignup.com affiliate program
    - I have been promote this for a year and reached minimum payout
    - No any payment issued over 2 month after minimum payout reached
    - Try to contact support 8 times and Got same answer.... Very Bad response
    - My earning gone to zero balance without any reason... Very bad

Beware... with this another BIG SCAM affiliate program

Thanks

egoldzone, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  2. fsssupport

fsssupport Peon

Best Answers:
    We have reached back to you to let you know, the reason why we could not pay your commissions, if the people you referred quit the program, or even asked for a refund, then we cannot pay you your commissions as that is the basic rule to our program.

We also emailed you the detail of customers who canceled so you can call them and encourage them to keep trying, after all, you did get to earn something while you were with us.

Posts like this, from disgruntled customers only hurt our reputation, as it claims untrue facts.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us support [at] freesitesignup.com, we will be more than glad to come up to the bat and tell you the truth about our program. We have nothing to hide, and we realize that a happy customer will always benefit us more than a scammed client, its just not business savvy to scam people, it's just not how we do things.

We really hope to have a word with our clients before you go and post things like this, as it is unproductive. it is always better to come to us to find a solution, there always is.

Thank you all for hearing us out, and we also are looking forward to hear from all of you out there.

fsssupport, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  3. atxsurf

atxsurf Peon

Best Answers:
    what is the minimum payout and how many signups required to reach it? Also how long a customer required to stay customer?

atxsurf, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  4. fsssupport

fsssupport Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, best case scenario:

* You are a money making website owner, you get 100$ signup bonus, you asked for your commissions increase, just two referrals gets you there.

Worse case scenario:

* You are a basic site owner (Free), no signup bonus, no commission increase, 5 referrals get you there.

Here are the details of the subscription:
    freesitesignup.helpserve.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=250

Feel free to come to our website and ask what you don't see there, and also, browse through our knowledge base.

We will be more than glad to answer all your questions.

Thank you for listening to us.

fsssupport, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  5. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have been contact 8 times and got same answer....
    And my earning gone to zero after asking about this

Very2 BIG SCAM...........................

egoldzone, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  6. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Never heard of them before. Thank you for the warning.

mtmjohn, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  7. lucky909

lucky909 Peon

Best Answers:
    sigh.... thats exactly the same treatment i'm getting from Ugotfile.com..... havnt paid me in a month and keep sending the exact message when I ask why not.... pffftttt everything on the internet is a scam these days... sigh.

lucky909, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  8. fsssupport

fsssupport Peon

Best Answers:
    Please tell everyone, what was the answer?

fsssupport, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  9. EmpyreRamiz

EmpyreRamiz Member

Best Answers:
    I have 100$ + in there account never payed since 3 years

EmpyreRamiz, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  10. fsssupport

fsssupport Peon

Best Answers:
    Sir/Ma'am:

With all due respect.

The minimum payout level is $200. Clearly stated at our terms and conditions.

Good news is, if it takes another three years to get to $200, you will still be able to claim your money.

fsssupport, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  11. 777connect

777connect Member

Best Answers:
    That seems to be a high payment threshold. I could see why he is a bit disgruntle. Maybe some kind of a compromise should be worked out. The economy is bad for us all, so maybe a good promo for that company would be to lower the payout for a few months. Just my little 2 cents.

777connect, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  12. lutzschwartz

lutzschwartz Peon

Best Answers:
    we can't stop scam unless we stop ourselves of being hooked up with their schemes...

lutzschwartz, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  13. jirijisa

jirijisa Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everybody, I just like to let everyone know about Free Site Sign Up, this is my little review about this company. I have to warn you because if you don’t have enough money to pay Google ad words you will not make penny with this site, in the end You will be lucky if you will get some of your money back. This is just to trick you to buy many domain names as you can, the company will push you and highly recommend you to buy as many domain names as the niches of the site, more domain names more bather for you, they will teach you that way, I just find out that good for dam but not for you. You will spend your time so many months to do lots of staff for nothing just to thing that one day soon you will start getting money back to you, but you will find out in the end that is impossible unless probably if you will pay Google ad words and others advertising. This I even don’t try because don’t get penny for all year to invest. And in the end about if this is Scam, Already very suspicious name FREE! Site Sign Up is not free since the beginning you have to pay $8.95USD and next month you will be charged $ 97 USD. They will trick you to take the full package only $8.95USD and that they will give you 1 year 100% money back Guaranty, Wan you ask for refund they like to take long time. I guess I got lucky that I get at least the $ 97 USD Because I was putting clime for that company by PayPal but for all that domain names you spend you will not get penny back because even in your Bank they will tell you that they refunded and your money are protected only up to 120 days such a good scam! So if the Free Site Sign Up decide to don’t give you anything back .You can make anything that’s why all one year 100% money back guaranty and bank only 120 days! Such a good scam!!!So be aver!, If you dot have money for pay advertising Don’t even tray !!!

jirijisa, Nov 16, 2012 IP
  14. exchanger107

exchanger107 Peon

Best Answers:
    Never heard of them and also never used them. But thanks a lot for informing us.

exchanger107, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  15. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its my 1st time to hear about this company. I think you should learn more about a company before you join them.

digitalwebman06, Nov 22, 2012 IP
  16. Elfen Lied

Elfen Lied Banned

Best Answers:
    Informative post for new comers as me.
    And I think you should knock them again.

Elfen Lied, Nov 25, 2012 IP