1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Vivid themes affiliate for selling premium wordpress themes

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by lonerunner, Nov 19, 2012.

Hello all, I'm Alex and i manage Vividthemes.net website on which we are selling premium WordPress themes. For now we have built quite a few themes which are selling fine, most of sales goes on our video tube themes. We will intend to create and release new theme regularly and expand our presence on the internet.

We are preparing our self to start with affiliate marketing and give chance others to earn through selling our themes, this way we might increase our business and you can earn some money.

We would give 30% from every sale of our theme and our prices are 30 euro per theme sale, thus making 30% = 10 euro per theme sale (10 euro = around 14 usd)

We would start with our affiliate program in about a week, if you are interested drop us a line here.

lonerunner, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  2. elkhra

elkhra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the competition will be high

elkhra, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  3. lonerunner

lonerunner Member

Best Answers:
    When it come's to theme selling competition is already too high, but we manage to do enough sales to make some money. When it comes to add affiliate on our website i don't think that can be bad idea, maybe it just won't be such a big increase in interest in more products. People very often get disappointed in earnings through affiliate business because of low income, but 10 euro per sale is not bad earning. I'm just curious to see how much people would be interested in start working as affiliate.

lonerunner, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  4. imworld

imworld Peon

Best Answers:
    wordpress theme niche really competitive. I just noted your website and i will keep an eye on it, if there is anything that could be sold at my end, i would certainly go for it.

imworld, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  5. exchanger107

exchanger107 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing dude. Its simply awesome. can you please tell me some of the categories?

exchanger107, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  6. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was looking for a site which is selling Premium themes thanks for sharing dude :)

digitalwebman06, Nov 22, 2012 IP
  7. lonerunner

lonerunner Member

Best Answers:
    Our affiliate program is ready and up and running, for new affiliates we will give 50% share per sale. Everyone interested can signup on our site.

lonerunner, Apr 15, 2013 IP