1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newbies, This Is How The Real Money Is Made Online!!!!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MobileInternet, Nov 22, 2012.

Do this and I guarantee you will have success:

• Create an info product of interest to your target market. Make sure it gives a lot of quality information. Make it a great product.
    • Create a sales page and price your product around $10 to $20.
    • Get out and network with people in your niche and on affiliate marketing forums to get people to promote for you.
    • Once people buy your product send them to a squeeze page and get them to optin. You could also put links to your squeeze page in your product.

This will allow you to build a huge targeted list for free. Anyone can do this right now no matter how broke you are.
    Yes, theoretically you can get more people to optin by giving away something free, but there are 2 problems with that:

• You are going to have to drive the traffic yourself.
    • You are going to get alot of useless freebie seekers that will never make you any money.
    The beauty of this strategy is that your affiliates do all the hard work and that everyone you add to your list will be a buyer. Your entire list will have people that are ready and willing to spend money. This is 1000 times better than a list of freebie seekers.

How To Really Cash In

Now when you are ready to start making big money create another more expensive product and upsell your customers after they buy your first product. Don't pay any commissions on it. This will make you a lot of money and best of all its completely automated so you don't have to do anything.

Here's an example. Let's say your affiliates are sending you 1,000 sales per month and of those sales you are only able to get 20% of them to buy your back-end product. Let's also say that your back-end product costs $47.

20% of 1000 would mean that you would make 200 sales of your back-end product, and 200 x $47= $9400

You would make $9400 on complete autopilot. All you would have to do is handle customer services issues and you could easily outsource that.

Now let's see what would happen if your affiliates sent you 2000 sales and you got 30% of them to buy your backend product?

600 x $47= $28200

That's $28200 sent to you while you pretty much do nothing. How much could you make if you were to do this same thing across a bunch of other niches?

Do You See Where I am Going With This?

It is not difficult to make money online. People just spend too much time doing the wrong things. Just create a couple of great products, get some affiliates, set up a sales funnel, and you will be making money in no time.

And its not even difficult to create a product. Just research your subject, take what you learn, and create a product.That's all there is to it.

If you don't see the massive potential of this strategy, then you need to quit IM. This strategy could easily make you a millionaire.

Now Take Action!

Goodluck,

MobileInternet, Nov 22, 2012 IP
    wasi90lk likes this.
  2. FBLikeShop

FBLikeShop Peon

Best Answers:
    Well said. That is one perfect recipe for making huge amounts of money... Thanks for this.

FBLikeShop, Nov 22, 2012 IP
  3. EnergyMech

EnergyMech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info

EnergyMech, Nov 22, 2012 IP
  4. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bravo for this summation. I would add that despite the "useless freebie" hunters you'll attract by offering a freebie for an opt-in, it's still worth it to offer it. Some people are immediate buyers, while others need to be pre-sold more before taking the plunge. If the free item you select to promote help to further pre-sell a paid product, you get all the money on the table, from both the upfront buyers and those who need the follow-up contacts before they decide to buy.

melprise, Nov 22, 2012 IP
  5. Chris R Jones

Chris R Jones Peon

Best Answers:
    Good method.

But instead of having them opt-in after
    purchase. I would just use aweber to add
    them automatically. Free updates!

Chris R Jones, Nov 22, 2012 IP
  6. tottenham

tottenham Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All good points, but how do you make a compelling product worth buying? Afterall, its an info product.

Say you were in the health niche. What kind of products will people want to buy?

tottenham, Nov 22, 2012 IP
  7. MobileInternet

MobileInternet Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are so many different products you can produce for this Niche... Lose weight guides, low carb diets, training programs, foods to avoid, advice on finding medical insurance, how to get a 6 pack, how to lose the love handles, dieting for your holiday... these are just a few that have sprung to mind...

MobileInternet, Nov 23, 2012 IP
  8. SD12

SD12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good stuff!

SD12, Nov 23, 2012 IP
  9. tottenham

tottenham Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How long would make these type of guides and what price would you charge?

tottenham, Nov 23, 2012 IP
  10. ahad

ahad Member

Best Answers:
    Great summery of information, thanks.

ahad, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  11. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    HORRIBLE IDEA!

There I said it... HORRIBLE business plan!

If you offer 100% commission on your products you will profit $0. The only way you are able to BUILD an extensive mailing list is IF your product sales extensively. If you have a product that can sell extensively you can OBVIOUSLY cut corners and offer a 60/40 split in commission and become profitable before building your mailing list...

And btw... You will NEVER up sell 30% of your buyers of a $10 purchase to a $47 purchase. It will NEVER happen! And you will NEVER receive 2,000 purchases via an affiliate program or even a single affiliate marketer unless you have a GOOD product.

So this should be your new business plan: Make a GOOD product to sell. Recruit affiliates to market your product. Offer a 60/40 split. Build a mailing list to upsell and remarket other products.

NetStar, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  12. ppjohnbbw

ppjohnbbw Peon

Best Answers:
    Easy to understand, very hard to implement :)

ppjohnbbw, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  13. MobileInternet

Best Answers:
    You obviously have no idea of internet marketing then buddy... I wrote this from my past experience.... This method is tried and tested and IT WORKS which is why i have shared it on this forum. It has worked for me to earn good money. I have over 15 years experience in online marketing and sales. I know what works and what doesn't.

READ THE THREAD AGAIN YOU IDIOT - It says create an information product with Good quality information...

A high quality list with subscribers who have bought from you in the past is worth more than splitting the commission with your affiliates. Plus you will get better results and better response from affiliates if they are keeping all the profit for themselves...

Upselling 30% of your buyers is very achievable, in fact, that was a conservative estimate.. I have been able to upsell to 40% of my list in the past with a good quality product.. this is why you need to find good information hungry buyers.

MobileInternet, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  14. MobileInternet

Best Answers:
    What's so difficult about it?

MobileInternet, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  15. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's flawed and makes no sense. Your plan is to give up 100% of equity in a product hoping to create a "massive" targeted list to try to up sell to. In order to create a massive list using your method you would need massive sales. If you could produce massive sales selling a product there would be absolutely no need or value in giving up 100% equity. A 60/40 split would allow you to be profitable and grow a targeted mailing list. This is common sense.

Selling a product for $10 and giving up 100% equity to make $0 to grow a list is silly. Statistically you will NOT upsell 30% of those customers on a product that is more than 4 times as much (in addition).

NetStar, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  16. Bobby Jones

Bobby Jones Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    this is great for list building i think im gonna try this with a little twist

Bobby Jones, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  17. newbie2pro

newbie2pro Peon

Best Answers:
    I like your method and concept but you do address this to Newbies and we all know that Newbies biggest and hardest task is to actually get traffic to whatever they are selling. I think the Newbie is better off building their business first by getting a quality list and then selling on good products once they have built a good relationship. Best way to market and best way to have a continuous stream of sales.

newbie2pro, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  18. Mackeral_Fillet

Mackeral_Fillet Member

Best Answers:
    Are there not about 100000 sites of these types already in existence?

Mackeral_Fillet, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  19. handsome guy

handsome guy Active Member

Best Answers:
    straigt to the point..bravo ... :)

handsome guy, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  20. MobileInternet

Best Answers:
    Hey, if you re-read the thread.... you'll see that i don't expect newbies to drive traffic... This is the whole reason i use affiliates to do this for me and drive traffic. I find experienced affiliates who can make the sales.

MobileInternet, Nov 26, 2012 IP