1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

wordpress + cj

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by alexus, Nov 14, 2012.

I'd like to put some of CJ's links on my blog (wordpress).

What are the better plugin/widget should I use to make my life is easier in terms of integration of CJ into Wordpress?

alexus, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  2. corey3288

corey3288 Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't really need some fancy widgets for that. All you need is either a text or image widget. As simple as that.

corey3288, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  3. alexus

alexus Active Member

Best Answers:
    and how do you know what I need and what I don't? I'm not looking to go to CJ to grab links all the time, I'm looking to sort of set it and forget it and let plugin take care of that (pull newer updated links)

alexus, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  4. DukeAce

DukeAce Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with corey3288. alexus, you will have to get proper links' code from CJ before deploying them on your wordpress site/blog. There is no automation for it. Simply use text widget and do some work. Set them and forget them lol. No other method of doing it the right way around. You must get into your CJ account to get fresh updated ads/links code.

DukeAce, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  5. alexus

alexus Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, that's sucks... i'd assume so many people out there who's using cj and have wordpress and still no plugin/widget?

i found few but i'm not sure how good they are..

alexus, Nov 21, 2012 IP