1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense revenue share 75%-authors

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by atti_dude, Nov 21, 2012.

Hi,
    I am thinking of creating a blog and i have decided to share 75% of adsense revenue with my blog authors.

The authors will get a list of high paying keywords relating to my niche so that they can choose what profitable topic to post. But i can't figure out where to get authors.

I will bear the website expenses. And there's no way of cheating my authors as the revenue share will be done by a plugin.

I will pay for all backlinks and i will promote the blog and authors just have to post.

And i am thinking of making a blog relating to car reviews as it's profitable.

Is anyone interested OR can you please tell me where to find authors who will agree to post on my blog?

Thanks !

atti_dude, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  2. virtualrealtyinfo

virtualrealtyinfo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I might be interested in writing for your blog. 75% is a fair split. Keep me posted.

virtualrealtyinfo, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  3. webmaster1189

webmaster1189 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why would you think someone would actually post on a site with no traffic at all and than you can run away with all their hardwork anytime

webmaster1189, Nov 21, 2012 IP
    MinimalBlog likes this.
  4. MinimalBlog

MinimalBlog Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds interesting, but it's definitely been done before and I'd personally be rather hesitant about posting on an unknown site with little traffic. Maybe you should build an audience first and then introduce it.

MinimalBlog, Nov 21, 2012 IP
    atti_dude likes this.
  5. mmm555

mmm555 Member

Best Answers:
    There are a few sites out there like this that do this. I think that they could use some more competition. :)

mmm555, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  6. atti_dude

atti_dude Peon

Best Answers:
    you are right but how come i will get traffic without content ???

I have already contact some CAR fanpage owners on facebook. They have agreed to put my link and pin it on their wall for one month. Of course, i will donate them some money for that.

I have come across various traffic strategies, so the expense will be high. It's a big project. All things will be premium on my site -> from it's theme to hosting.

But to start this project, i have to find at least 10 SERIOUS authors who are interested in CARs and can write about reviews and so on.

7. atti_dude

atti_dude Peon

Best Answers:
    It's okay to speak out your point of view.

But people like you are hard to convince.

But why will i do that ???

Suppose i do it, then what will happen after that? I will take their hardwork and then what will happen to my site ??

I guess my site will get no FRESH contents. SO why i will do that ???????

8. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If your site doesn't have much traffic though you offered Adsense revenue share, it is hard to get authors who are willing to write articles on your site.

First publish posts yourself for few months and get a good PR and traffic. Then people will register with your site and start posting articles.

dumindushalika, Nov 22, 2012 IP
    atti_dude likes this.
  9. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You should do everything to accept adsense revenue sharing writers, but use your site for yourself mainly. Just treat it as a normal blog, but have the pages to recruit writers. Then as your traffic grows writers will find you.
    To help with promotion you should also have a referral/affiliate system in place.

JamesColin, Nov 22, 2012 IP
  10. Kross24

Kross24 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes. Build content first by yourself, gain a decent traffic and then look for writers. I'd like to participate but not on a new blog. I can start new blog myself and get 100% revenue.

Kross24, Nov 23, 2012 IP
    atti_dude likes this.