1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter account and mylikes?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by chrisf3421, Nov 20, 2012.

How many twitter followers do I need to make about $50 a week with mylikes? I currently have 2500 and many of them I'm not following back. My tweets constantly get retweeted 10-25 times. I've been on mylikes a week and have only earned $2.00. What am I doing wrong and what can I do to improve my earnings? Also is there something else you would reccommend instead of mylikes?
    Thanks

chrisf3421, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  2. Devtard

Devtard Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, start doing something actually useful.

You won't make any money if you continue doing this kind of crap. This type of this income is unstable and relatively difficult to maintain. If Twitter suspends your account you will have to start all over again. Besides, you'll find very few people who will click on your links. Not to mention the fact that you are actually not doing anything helpful but just flooding Twitter with spam.

Why don't you do something that makes you happy instead of this get-rich-quickly bullshit?

(Sorry for being offtopic, I just couldn't help myself.)

Devtard, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  3. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    MyLikes is a joke. Stay away from it. You're just wasting your time.

superrichguy, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  4. muchacho79

muchacho79 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use MyLikes - earn over £200 a week from it. But I do have over 1.5 million followers.

Ignore the advice of not bother using it - it works if you have enough followers. How long it'll last, I have no idea, but build your followers up and try it. It's better if you have followers from the States as more advertisers pay for USA traffic.

muchacho79, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  5. dpunkz

dpunkz Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't have enough followers to make decent money.. you could probably make $50 / week at 25k followers if you are good at styling ads from mylikes.

dpunkz, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  6. chrisf3421

chrisf3421 Member

Best Answers:
    Never did I say I was "Flooding Twitter with ads". I tweet quality tweets 20 times a day and maybe throw an ad in the middle. I was just asking a simple question.

chrisf3421, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  7. chrisf3421

chrisf3421 Member

Best Answers:
    Is there something you could recommend instead of mylikes? Once I reach more followers?

8. Devtard

Devtard Notable Member

Best Answers:
    20 times per day? Seriously? What are you tweeting about that your followers are so interested that they won't unfollow you for spamming their timelines?

Devtard, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  9. chrisf3421

chrisf3421 Member

Best Answers:
    Its a humor account and maybe I exaggerated on that. Probably about 10 but honestly this doesn't relate to my question at all.