1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it end of clickbank ?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by gplv72, Nov 8, 2012.

?

My analsyis is correct or wrong ?

1. Yes

31.6%
  2. No

15.8%
  3. Not sure

21.1%
  4. Let us wait for some more weeks

31.6%
  1. lauriemar

lauriemar Peon

Best Answers:
    End of clickbank would make such a difference to online marketing..

lauriemar, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  2. mokmos

mokmos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a green color now so I wish to make some sales

mokmos, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  3. lqbk

lqbk Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the biggest problem is "chargeback" . They make it 1% as "GOOD" which I don't think many of us can hit this? If you make 100 sales, due to wadever reason, u got 2 chargebacks, then your account will be RED. You need to pump in another 100 sales without "chargeback" then you are safe..

The best product i have ever promoted's refund rate is below 5% but chargeback still around 2%. Clickbank claims that "Overall, sales processed by ClickBank traditionally have a chargeback rate of less than 1%, which is quite low for an internet retailer." Seriously, I don't really believe in this.

Does anyone of you who make average 5 sales or above per day and your chargeback rate is below 1%? I guess hard... Correct me if i am wrong. Thx.

lqbk, Nov 22, 2012 IP
  4. smonline

smonline Active Member

Best Answers:
    The case of chargeback is very rare. In fact, refund to chargeback ratio is very non-uniform. Though some people tend to get chargeback occasionally.

smonline, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  5. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My account is also labeled red and I have not accepted it because what the information tells me is that I have more refunds and chargebacks that are not acceptable as a vendor. My product never sold more than 4 pcs and how can they take data from 4 sales? I wrote them but no response. This is NOT fair. At the end of the day they will loose if they do not restructure their rules.

dess71, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  6. smonline

smonline Active Member

Best Answers:
    It looks like sales made and refund % rate will tend to vary each day and depending on that risk tier might vary each day. For example, If on a certain date, the refund rate is 10% (10 sales and 1 refunds) and the person is on blue tier. On the next date the person gets another refund, it will be 2 refunds out of 11 sales, that means refund rate now is 18% so he moves to down to the yellow tiers. Now to get back again to the blue tier, the person would have to make more sales (without any refund) so that the refund % again come to 10%.

That means he will now have to make 9 more sales without any refund so that it is 20 sales and 2 refunds, that means 10% refund rate. So when he makes 9 more sales without any refund he will again move up to the blue tier.

Does This risk tier system work something like this??? I am not sure.

smonline, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  7. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think it's the end I just think people are gonna have to be more careful. :)

ninjamtlt1, Dec 2, 2012 IP