1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Residual Income With Affiliate Marketing?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by theor23, Nov 20, 2012.

Hey Everyone!

So I've been looking into affiliate marketing more. I've been really attracted to the network marketing industry too... but I would like your personal opinion. Why do you prefer one over the other if you will? I'm new to affilate marketing and I would like to know if there is true residual income like network marketing has.

theor23, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  2. YoungAce

YoungAce Active Member

Best Answers:
    I personally prefer affiliate marketing. It can be lucrative, but takes a lot of willpower and work to get going. You'll need to learn a lot about SEO, captivating visitors, and LIST BUILDING. If you want residual income, having a list is key!

YoungAce, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  3. Michael Thai

Michael Thai Peon

Best Answers:
    For affiliate marketing, you still have to work about 1-2 hours a day to drive traffic to your sales page, or you can outsource the works / buy traffic, and build a list from there.

Michael Thai, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Obviously, it's not just an affiliate program that will determine your residual income. Unless you have organic traffic to your webpage or you have signed up a bunch of people under you who keep on signing other people - all affiliate programs will end up being a disappointment. In many cases the moment you stop advertising your webpage that's the moment the income stops. So... a smart, effective advertising for the first 1-3 years is key to achieving some kind of success with affiliate programs, you then may start seeing some residual income flowing in.

Go with the big dogs like cj.com or pepperjam.com.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
    qwikad.com, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  5. SD12

SD12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, there can be great residual income but not really a 'set it and forget it' type thing. You have to keep plugging away and building a list..And relationships with other marketers.

SD12, Nov 23, 2012 IP
  6. UnSkeen

UnSkeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    I ditto this.

UnSkeen, Nov 23, 2012 IP
  7. aliciadalton44

aliciadalton44 Peon

Best Answers:
    You are right, SEO helps you gain more traffic and visitor to the site. If it gain reputation and it is easy to used affiliate marketing. People tend to buy when the site is trusted but it is hard to introduce products to customer if they don't know the background of the product.

aliciadalton44, Nov 23, 2012 IP
  8. prasanth5

prasanth5 Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion affiliate marketing and referral marketing differ from each other in more than one way. Referral marketing gives you the residual income you are talking about. Affiliate marketing can be very challenging and interesting too.

prasanth5, Nov 23, 2012 IP
  9. ahad

ahad Member

Best Answers:
    can someone please tell me more about List building? thanks.

ahad, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  10. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is Really Too hard To Make Residual Income from Affiliate Marketing Only, Unless You Don't Have a Permanent Huge Traffic Sources.

iwebsocial, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  11. Successmarketing

Successmarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Most affiliate programs gives 3-5% comission, only a few good affiliate programs pay per life time with 30-50% comission.

Example: A dating user with "life time comission" gives 3/6 or 12 months money, a good network teampartner bringts years money...

I think it´s easier to make residual income with a serios network marketing program, but of course i like also some good affiliate networks.

I´m on the brand new prelaunch beauty network (products maked 800 million dollar without network marketing) products are manufactured by a big brand.

I don´t want post links (mods doesn´t like it), but everybody can pm me :).

Successmarketing, Dec 6, 2012 IP