1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

RSS feeds for link building

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by access-keys, Nov 11, 2012.

Hello All,
    Can anybody guide me with this link building with RSS feeds? Can we use RSS feeds of a website for link building purpose? If yes, let me know how can we do it so? Do I need to submit the RSS feed url to other sites? If it so then please provide me with such list where I can submit it. Is it just like normal link building via bookmarking?

I am kind of confuse with this RSS feed link building thing. Please try to make everything clear to me and suggest me with a huge lists of RSS feed submission.

Thanks.
    :)

access-keys, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  2. BacklinkExpert

BacklinkExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just use RSS submit v3.0 and submit your RSS that's it.

BacklinkExpert, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  3. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Submit your RSS feed to Rss feed directories might not be necessary for you if you have access to submit new blog post to higher PR blogs or more authority websites. Today, Google devalue link building score in term of SEO. In other words, you can focus on how to build quality link back

unknownpray, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  4. andersonsjohn

andersonsjohn Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing the useful information...

andersonsjohn, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  5. rudof

rudof Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many RSS submission sites available where you can submit your RSS. RSS submission also helps you in Link building.

rudof, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  6. websolutions85

websolutions85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  7. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can build backlinks to your site by submitting your site's RSS feeds to various RSS directories.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  8. hans

hans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the RSS link building is manifold
    1. by submitting (registering) your FEEDS, you may get a permanent link from the RSS directories
    2. many RSS directories grab your RSS after ping and display part or all of your posts = including the links within your posts
    3. some bloggers may reblog and thus multiply your own links
    4 in addition with active we maintained RSS feeds you get instant exposure of new content to G and G eventually may visit your site much faster to grab and index your newest posts/content

while there are many free RSS ping tools or submission tools, most (all known ones) have too few RSS directories in their ping list,
    hence since many many years I use the RSS Submiter tool (costs but is well updated and well worth the cost)

hans, Nov 19, 2012 IP