1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i do internet marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by dwivid, Sep 6, 2012.

1. jhalrem

jhalrem Active Member

Best Answers:
    try article marketing. You can get quality traffic to your website with the only cost being a few minutes of your time. It is totally free to do and only requires some of your time.

jhalrem, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  2. bizopp71

bizopp71 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    bizopp71, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  3. rowlandzhou

rowlandzhou Peon

Best Answers:
    You can know a lot from the internet. I learn a lot from the "google". I sale scaffold . Is there anybody need scaffod? We are manufacture.

rowlandzhou, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  4. arnoldcreste

arnoldcreste Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to start Internet marketing for your website then I have suggest several strategies like social media optimization, e mail marketing, search engine marketing, content marketing and many more. According to me this all strategies are main part of Internet marketing.

arnoldcreste, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  5. angelina042

angelina042 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do internet marketing via blogs forums and get traffic to drive as this is the best way to get boost your market in these days/.

angelina042, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  6. tim.warboys

tim.warboys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you have a lot of upfront cash or will it be a slow investment which is intended to 'pay for itself'?

tim.warboys, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  7. itzhayder

itzhayder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Internet Marketing includes:

1. PPC
    2. Search Engine Optimization
    3. Affiliates
    4. Ads Classifields

itzhayder, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  8. Amitoops

Amitoops Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well just take help from forum poster i think they could really help you on this or try to go with Google Ad-sense.

Amitoops, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  9. charleskrivers

charleskrivers Member

Best Answers:
    Well, my suggestion is to find one person you can trust, ONE person who knows what they are doing and learn from them. I can tell you from personal experience, trying to learn from more than one person is going to drive you crazy..It's the same as learning as you did in school, can you imagine sitting in class and seeing a different teacher walk in the class everyday, it'll probably drive you crazy..

charleskrivers, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  10. Anastasiya1989

Anastasiya1989 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    [FONT=Liberation Serif, Times New Roman, serif]SEO, SMM are the most powerful tools in your case. Also you may use mobile marketing – posting ads or sending direct messages and notifications directly to your clients' devices.[/FONT]

Anastasiya1989, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  11. dwiaryags

dwiaryags Peon

Best Answers:
    The point is you must get people to visits your site then make them buy what you offering. That is internet marketing. Promoting.. promoting.. and promoting.

dwiaryags, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  12. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Internet marketing is the marketing of products and services over the Internet. one can do this through website marketing email marketing or through social media with seo,through advertisements and other techniques.seo involves link building keyword analysis etc it helps your website to come up on the initial pages of a search engine.
    nukeboost can porvide you with quality internet marketing services with the help of thier expert teams.

war_machine, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  13. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    Why do not you subscribe to a membership program, where you can learn from scratch how to get started in this business, and succeed in the years to come. Most people fail in this business, because they do not understand how it works, and the process needed to build an online business. There are many things to take into consideration, if you are serious in doing this business to make a full time living. Like a said before, you need to learn the steps to succeed from those who have already made it to the top in online marketing. I suggest you, to subscribe to a membership program where you can grow every day and become a better marketer in the future.

Gianni Palazzo, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  14. Yoganath

Yoganath Peon

Best Answers:
    There area unit variety of the way to create cash on-line. choices vary from making your own product to sell on-line, creating cash as an expert blogger, managing a web community, developing a content website on a hot topic - simply to call a number of.
    All of those area unit simply numerous ways in which to deliver content on-line. Your beginning are selecting a distinct segment, that is that the market or topic you're planning to concentrate on.
    Speaking of focus, with numerous choices to create cash on-line - focus is vital. you wish to settle on a distinct segment and a business model, and work thereon one project all the method from begin to profit. do not let all the opposite choices distract or derail you.

Yoganath, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  15. angel_mraz1023

angel_mraz1023 Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe that online marketing has limitless potential. Thus, it is an investment worth all your time, money, and effort. I am a novice in the business world and is still learning the tricks. Got a lot of help from marketingforthepeople.com. If you want customers to come knocking at your door, they will help you achieve that, at least from my experience.

angel_mraz1023, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  16. seotube

seotube Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Internet marketing success

Step 1: build a liist
    Step 2 :Create an affiliate account ( I suggest you Clickbank)
    Step 3: Give a gift to your visitors in order to sign up for your newsletter
    Step 4: Choose a targeted product for your traffic (make sure that it has high gravity)
    Step 5: Send them information about your product including your affiliate link
    Step 6: Watch your revenue growing day by day!
    Good luck!

seotube, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  17. Pankaj_seo

Pankaj_seo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can also do..

email marketing
    B2B paid link
    Social media marketing

Pankaj_seo, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  18. Nawshale

Nawshale Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello! :)

First off, I suggest that you read about Internet Marketing first so that you'll become familiar with the many terms and processes involved in IM. After that, try doing some research about the things you should first do to market your website.

The suggestion post by "seobriancurtis" seems good to follow.

Good Luck! :)

Nawshale, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  19. roshanjonah

roshanjonah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you tried using email marketing tools like Email It to do Internet Marketing?

roshanjonah, Dec 25, 2012 IP
  20. adrianaella

adrianaella Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're good at SEO then make money by doing SEO. Offer your services to local businesses, sell SEO packages on website or forums, contact a web design or marketing company and see if they'd like to add SEO to their services via you, freelance on ODesk and Eguru.

adrianaella, Dec 26, 2012 IP