1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting More Views For my You tube Videos

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by refermoneyus, Nov 9, 2012.

I have posted two videos about my affiliate products on you tube but my views are less than 20 can any one give me advice on how to get more views. Thankyou.

refermoneyus, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  2. Caden

Caden Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should find certain key words that are relevant to your affiliate program. The keywords should be in your title and in your description. I'm sure you know not to over do it on the keywords. Also, you should share your videos on social networks, that would definitely bring you more views.

Caden, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  3. Mr.Coe

Mr.Coe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you link me to your channel?

I can give you my opinion once I see the videos.

Mr.Coe, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  4. DougKasper

DougKasper Active Member

Best Answers:
    The missing piece to what Caden said is this:

After you get the keywords in the title/desc you then either BUY or exchange views so your video gets ranked

DougKasper, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  5. imarkedy

imarkedy Peon

Best Answers:
    Suggestions above are great (accept exchange views). Please understand that getting views and 'quality views' are separate paradigms. The best way is, and as was said, keywords. However, in order to run your video to TOP rankings within a few hours, the following should occur:

- Find available channel title according to keyword of product or combination of

- write your KEYWORDED description of the channel with the SAME keyword as was used in the 'channel name'

- Title the video THE SAME as both the channel title and description key

- Use same keyword in first sentence of description as above

- use IDENTICAL meta-tags as in all above

If you do this, there is little chance you won't rank on the 1st Page of Youtube in your keyword market. Once there, traffic will come and don't forget to put the product link in video description and call for action in the video.

imarkedy, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  6. DougKasper

DougKasper Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's exactly how it is done imarkedy..... just to add..... BEFORE I make a video I check the competition on the keyword phrase. You will notice (obviously) that the vids with the most views/likes/favs are ranked at the top. So do an analysis of what you will need to compete with the other vids.... you may need to buy a few thousand views/likes to get on top

DougKasper, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  7. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    To get more Youtube video views are easy but to get more affiliate sales are different things. Spend time to search keywords title and description but spend triple or quadruple time before you make the video. Your video content should be unique and make people stay in front of the video since the first second until replay button appears on the video screen.

unknownpray, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  8. charleskrivers

charleskrivers Member

Best Answers:
    You have to build community on Youtube as with any other social network. One of the best ways to drive traffic is to actually do a video response to a popular video within your niche market.

charleskrivers, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  9. mmm555

mmm555 Member

Best Answers:
    Post lots of high quality videos! :)

mmm555, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  10. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Get more backlinks to your videos, with the anchor text you want to rank for! :) Embed your video on a blog or website, with a link BACK to the video with that anchor text. Hope that helps.

ninjamtlt1, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  11. jackjohan7299

jackjohan7299 Member

Best Answers:
    We will provide you the cheap youtube views in a faster way.

jackjohan7299, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  12. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    I think to get the views you are after, Keyword research should be done first. The title and the description of the video should have the keywords you already did your research on. The rule is Low competition, high number of searches. Do not to use your keywords in your description many times, use it a few times , many people make the mistake of overusing their keywords thinking that by doing that, they are going to rank higher in google or youtube. I hope that helps.

Gianni Palazzo, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  13. DatingExpert

DatingExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure you have placed correct Meta Information and Titles for your videos. Creat keywords rich meta infomation / title as it will help you to get more organic traffic to your videos,

DatingExpert, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  14. gusher08

gusher08 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can also use social media networks to get more views. Facebook, Twiter, LinkedIn and Pinterest can give generate traffic/views on your YouTube Videos

gusher08, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  15. TroyAdams

TroyAdams Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Treat the video description like you would for a webpage's meta description. Keyword rich and entice the viewer to click.

TroyAdams, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  16. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    YouTube videos also can be optimized through SEO.If the video gets a good place then you will get lots of organic traffic and views from search engines.Besides this,you alos can work in network like Youlikehits to get untargeted views within a shorter period of time.

shuvo, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  17. PLR101

PLR101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can get traffic that can actually convert through torrents. If your niche is about weight loss, Grab PLR ebook about weight loss, Quickly rewrite it to include your site url and upload it on major torrent sites like thepiratebay. I'd title it something like "Exclusive Weight Loss Ebook - Top secret weight loss tips included"
    This way you attract the most desperate people.

PLR101, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  18. charleskrivers

charleskrivers Member

Best Answers:
    Syndicate your videos by embedding it on other video sharing sites

charleskrivers, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  19. alexanderrobinson

alexanderrobinson Peon

Best Answers:
    What imarkedy was true. You can also seek out your competition on YouTube and leave a video reply when you comment. This helps grab attention and creates a video with the same title with RE: in front of it for reply.

Do you have a FaceBook profile or fanpage? If not, get one so you can drop links to groups and other fan pages that would allow it. Getting a fanpage will help to deliver information about the product or affiliate program you're using. You may also want to post on other fan pages under your fan page name.

You can also use Sponsored Tweets on Twitter. You can choose to sponsor a tweet, trend or topic.

Hope this helped! :-0)

alexanderrobinson, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  20. auseek

auseek Peon

Best Answers:
    go to Fiverr.com
    search for 'youtube views'
    presto !!

-Theo-

auseek, Nov 19, 2012 IP