1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HELP - Looking for PAYMENT GATEWAY LIKE PLIMUS which offers API

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by drfaizan, Nov 13, 2012.

Dear DP members,

I would request everyone who reads this thread to please read it completely before responding.

I am not sure if this is the right section to start this thread but I am in desperate need of help.

I am looking for a payment gateway like Plimus or some other company where I can also get affiliates under me, which offers Paypal and credit card payment options.

My problem is We needs a solution similar to PayPal where we can receive payments without creating products on the Payment Gateway site. We simply needs a payment gateway API. Does anyone know who or which company offer this?

Please help.

Any relevant answers are highly appreciable.

drfaizan, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  2. sousen

sousen Active Member

Best Answers:
    2co is the ideal for you as per your requirement, which also API and high secure payment gateway.. this also well known payment processor world wide

sousen, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  3. seohunk2u

seohunk2u Banned

Best Answers:
    Absolutely agree with SOUSEN. 2co can help you

seohunk2u, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  4. Preciouse

Preciouse Peon

Best Answers:
    Were you able to find a solution with our company, Plimus? When we spoke you were looking further into setting up the account using our API system.

Preciouse
    Community Manager at BlueSnap (Plimus)

Preciouse, Nov 27, 2012 IP