Is Liberty Reserve Scam??

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by thundertoms, Mar 30, 2012.

1. itzbigfun

itzbigfun Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    LR sukx, they dnt have charge back and withdraw option

itzbigfun, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  2. thundertoms

thundertoms Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes Also Scam site. Beware from LR

thundertoms, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  3. zachlepwner

zachlepwner Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used them for over a year with no issues what so ever. You say your account was hacked 4 times... LR has a great security system.

If your account was hacked it was probably because you have a key logger on your computer.

zachlepwner, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  4. judypapa

judypapa Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmmmmm... I don't think that you can label libertyreserve.com as a scam. You can have a look at verify1st.com/libertyreserve.com#.UDEFYd3iY3gThey have that domain name registered since 2001 so being in the business for more than a decade is a good thing. Both popularity ranking (Alexa and Page Rank) are also ok. However, there seem to still have mixed feedbacks from people going on - scam.com/showthread.php?t=51042The main point is that though there seem to have quite customer complaints, this doesn't necessarily mean that they are scammers. I suggest you think twice or even more and be ready to take the risk in trying out their site. Hope this helps!Tread carefully!

judypapa, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  5. gntprasetyo

gntprasetyo Member

Best Answers:
    That's why, I can not believe it easyly ...

gntprasetyo, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  6. Zakirhossain

Zakirhossain Member

Best Answers:
    I was transfer lots for dollar but i can not face like you.May be you give access your account information on other people who was transfer your fund
    Thanks

Zakirhossain, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  7. rikko027

rikko027 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i prefer LR, not scam

rikko027, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  8. prohost

prohost Member

Best Answers:
    LR usually works fine only few times of glitch and maintenance. We have used it since 2007

prohost, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  9. rony27

rony27 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I believe liberty is not a scam. Because I am using this service continuously without any problem. I think it is one of the secured virtual bank in the virtual world.

rony27, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  10. formicin

formicin Peon

Best Answers:
    You should have contacted them when your account got hacked. How do you let your account get hacked so easily?

formicin, Sep 12, 2012 IP
  11. coalaprofessional

coalaprofessional Peon

Best Answers:
    Liberty reserve is absolutely a scam! Here's some words to support what im saying. I got 20$ on my account and i was going to encash it to some funds exchangers on my country but what happen is, on the day that im gonna log in to my account, i got stucked on the log in screen saying that " the log in combinations are incorrect" EVEN IF I PROVIDED THE CORRECT COMBINATIONS CORRECTLY pHew! Okay. So what i did next is, as a well educated and aware person, i wish to reset my log in combinations by filling up on their support form! Guess what happen! "Service unavailable please try to contact our suporrt" -WHAT? are you serious?... okay so last option is contacting their support! I find it really hopeless since if i use their support by sending email, well i will have to wait for stupid days again waiting to their dummy & electronic response thats why i prefer to make a chat on their dumbass support. The support told me that i will just wait for about 3 hours for me to get my new log in combinations again. Well i fell replenish at that time so what happen after 3hours of waiting is that I got their support giving me the new log in combinations! I quickly go on their site and provided the new log in combinations! GUESS WHAT HAPPEN?! -ALL OF MY MONEY WERE LOST! FUCK! Its was transferred to an account whom i dont even know? FUCK THEM!! i DONT EVEN GIVE A DAMN on visiting websites that i dont even know and suspicious emails but why is it happening to my account like this? I quickly run to there customer support, But the dumb customer support would keep on saying that "We cant refund or reverse the money back, the only thing that we can do to give an information of the person who steal my money" -WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY.? I SLEEP ALL NIGHT THINKING THAT MY MONEY WAS SECURE JUST LIKE A BANK AND THEY WOULD JUST TOLD ME LIKE THAT? SOO STUPID! And guess what! They keep on blaming me that i was the one who was responsible of my stolen funds? ARE THEY FUCKING KIDDING ME? AM I THE OWNER OF THE LIBERTY RESERVE FOR THEM TO TELL ME LIKE THAT? OW COMMON! LIKE I SAID I DONT EVEN GIVE A DAMN ON OPENING WEBSITE OR ANY SUSPICIOUS EMAILS. I am a programmer and i know things like that! Before my account in fucking liberty reserve was hacked I enable the security measurements on my account pertaining on securing the protection on my IP. But still hacked? Oh c'mon, In this case, I have concluded that Hacked liberty accounts just like what happen to me was due to inside Jobs. I am 99% really sure that it was an INSIDE JOB and it was them who hacked my account!!!! -i dont visit suspicious website -nor open any suspicious emails -i secure my LR ip and set it into its highest possible security -i dont even have put my log in combinations in my email or EVEN in my desktop! So why do they point at me that they keep blaming me that it was fault? LIBERTY RESERVE ARE RETARDED. WHEN THEY RUN OUT OF MONEY THEY JUST STEAL FUNDS EASILY and who looks defenseless? -its us who just cant do nothing! THATS LIBERTY RESERVE. THE PAYMENT PROCESSOR THAT SECRETLY STEALS YOUR CASH!!!! NOW FOR THOSE AUDIENCES WHO JUST READ THIS. NOW THINK TWICE IF YOU WILL STILL GO WITH LIBERTY FUCKING THIEF RESERVE!

Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
    coalaprofessional, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  12. nallitet

nallitet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    not a scam, but useless

nallitet, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  13. juerald

juerald Active Member

Best Answers:
    Never had problems with LibertyReserve but you are not first i have read same stories , its truth sometimes money there dissapear and their support its not good.

juerald, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  14. ahmadlucky

ahmadlucky Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Almost same thing happened with me...

I was stuck on transfer page where i was trying to send 8$ to a friend, but page stuck and ended up with a 500 bad request error and when i refreshed the page ,LOL, i found that 10$ have been sent to an account i did not know too...
    You are right, its done inside because there is not chance of account being hacked or compromised.

ahmadlucky, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  15. thundertoms

thundertoms Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes They Are Absolutely Scam

thundertoms, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  16. sousen

sousen Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of all you may use the unauthentic way to create account with LR. As you said you lost money with your four account, Do you refer there TOS correctly.

sousen, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  17. trafficmaker

trafficmaker Peon

Best Answers:
    Liberty reserve is good payment system you made something wrong

trafficmaker, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  18. Jewtopia

Jewtopia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Liberty Reserve is not scam but there is a lot of scam surrounding it, from exchangers to sellers/buyers, hyips etc. It is all due to no chargeback policy, once you make payment, it cnanot be refunded which is a heaven for scammers of all sorts. So my advice is, first, to use provem exchangers like e-forexgold.com, second, be very careful with what you do with your LR, who you buy from, who you pay and third, never follow any links asking you to change your account password if you do not want your account to be hacked.

Jewtopia, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  19. gbotun

gbotun Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That's the problem of Liberty Reserve, easily Hacked.

Think they should look for ways to reduce hackers from hacking into people

account easily.

gbotun, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  20. fileultra

fileultra Active Member

Best Answers:
    LR is not scam

fileultra, Jan 10, 2013 IP