1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to hire writers | also premium membership

Discussion in 'General Business' started by vangel, Nov 16, 2012.

I am looking for help/guidance on how to hire good writers for my niche. Specifically from DP itself to make things simpler. or alternatives if you know of them.
    I have a wp blog and usually i can write but do not have enough time. I really want good, original posts because this niche is my passion and I know it very well back to front.

Right now I though i'd begin my posting a want to hire in Buy/Sel//Trade but for reason i cannot do that. There is the 25 post requirement and that does not make sense to me as I only post if I have something to say. to reach 25 posts would take all of lifetime and in 2 years i dont have total of 25 posts. heh. So alternative places to look for writers ? that would be very helpful.

thanks for anything you can take the time to suggest for me.

p.s. Is premium membership to DP worth it for me? i cant buy sell trade but otherwise?

I cant edit the topic to show "help:" I did not notice I missed it.

vangel, Nov 16, 2012 IP
  2. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    well, as i see that you already reach 27 posts, no problem to make post at BST section now

lifeplayer, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  3. vangel

vangel Active Member

Best Answers:
    from what i read it snot 27 posts in any forum but specifically in BST itself.

vangel, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  4. badabaccha

badabaccha Member

Best Answers:
    BST , ya post there and you'll get good offers

badabaccha, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  5. vangel

vangel Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks badabaccha, whew hard to type your nick.
    i have posted. but how does one know good ones from bad. Is there a specific method for payments etc to be sure? What about upfront payments? I am used to odesk style so I know whats going on, i have some level of assurance. i cant really figure it out here.

vangel, Nov 18, 2012 IP