1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTB] Someones help with making money online - $100 - $150 offered! (Unique)

Discussion in 'Services' started by nlackey, Nov 16, 2012.

Hi,For the longest time I have been trying, without sucess, to make money online. I know these threads are few and far between but I would really like if someone could help me and you will be rewarded for your kindness. Now I am asking for your help with a bit of a twist.What I want is a few people to PM me that acutally have a way of making money online. I don't want you to reveal it to me just yet. Just give me a brief description of what way you can make money and I will choose the one that I feel would best suit me and work with you from there.So, once I have choosen the one I like I would like that person to do all the setup work. Basically, get the thing going and making money. I think I would like to add a 3 day trial to this. E.g. If I see money consistantly coming in for 3 days then you have a winner.I am not a lazy person. I have tried and failed so many times before and I must be doing something wrong.I would like something easy but effective. Something that can be long term and not get saturated. Something that only takes a few minutes or 1-2 hours per day. I would be quite happy earning €100 per day. That would be dream fulfilled. I am not greedy and looking for 1000s per week. €100 per day would do. I would like to be paid via PayPal also.I see so many people selling their ways on here via ebook and they make it sound so easy. Well here is your opportunity to help me out and earn 10 times the prices of your book in the process ;)I look forward to hearing from you all.Thanks,Noel

nlackey, Nov 16, 2012 IP
  2. Rukiara

Rukiara Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    So let me get this right, you want someone to tell you their basic method, set up the method for you for free, and then wait for you to make money, before you pay them for their efforts?

Rukiara, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  3. nlackey

nlackey Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I guess thats pretty much it. I mean im going on the basis that the person is so confident their system works and I just want a little bit of help aswell.

nlackey, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  4. Rukiara

Rukiara Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I think the problem is there is no way for someone to trust you in return, and you don't really offer up much leeway on that either, you have no standing in the forum, no other posts, no feedback score. It's highly unlikely to get any legitimate help.

Rukiara, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  5. nlackey

nlackey Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmmm I do see your point and even I would be cautious but when I choose the person I will pay a deposit of the money. I think thats better. I am a genuine person and even have a verified PayPal account so i'm not up to anything dodgy here.

nlackey, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  6. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Well, it sounds to me like your outlook and attitude about the work and investment, whether it's your time or your money, is the reason you are having trouble succeeding. The real key to success is putting your all into something, sticking with it, and doing everything that's required to make it work. Sometimes that means breaking the bank, borrowing money, or using up your savings. Sometimes that means burning the midnight oil and working long grueling hours to get something going. Sometimes it's both. But unless you are looking for a job where you work for somebody else making them more money than they are paying you, meeting deadlines and requirements for each task, then this isn't going to work for you. Professional training programs that walk you through everything and help you get setup usually cost thousands of dollars. Why would somebody want to do it otherwise, when they successfully make their own money?
    I can get you started in site flipping, set everything up for you, walk you through the process, and provide an entire team supporting your efforts, but not for free, and not on some promise that after you make money we get our share. We do that just fine on our own, investing in our own sites. You have to pay for what you're asking for, and up front, that's just the way it goes.

xInd, Nov 17, 2012 IP
    DaveInFL likes this.
  7. nlackey

nlackey Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for all the replies/advice ive received. It is much appreciated. I have a lot to think about now. Thanks again.

nlackey, Nov 18, 2012 IP