1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Time for Israel to Bash Hamas and Gaza AGAIN

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by earlpearl, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the problem is, over 70% of Palestine shares Hamas ideology. You won't see a shift in those opinion polls until Israel carpet bombs Gaza, and even then, you will have some idiot like ObyOne putting up pictures of maps, instead of pictures of the guys who started this round of violence who then hide behind women and children.

Obamanation, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's amusing how the Muslim world is more concerned with eradicating Israel than they are with protecting fellow muslims. My basis on this being that over 30000 civilians have been murdered by the Assad regime, yet the Muslims world is more focused on the 12 that have this far been killed by the Israelis.

As the Israelis are doing everything possible to avoids civilian casualties, Hamas and other terrorist organizations are indiscriminately launching tickets into major population centers hoping to kill as many innocent civilians as possible. So the message, it seems, is that its okay to murder 30000 muslims as long as you yourself are indeed a muslim. But if you are Jewish and 12 civilians are killed because they are being used as human Shields--well that's obviously genocide.

ApocalypseXL, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  3. DevilHellz

DevilHellz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no such thing as palestine. There is no such thing as palestinian people. Read more about it.
    I think Israel should finish things this time around, and eliminate the terrorist Arab threat once and for all. All the surgical and tactical operations are nice and all, but I fear this won't do the job properly. Gotta strike harder.

DevilHellz, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  4. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hamas cant beat the IDF in a battle any more than the Boy Scouts can take on the USMC, so they park themselves on top of hospitals and beside schools and rain rockets on Israel hoping their own people will get killed by the retaliation.

The press obliges them by making such deaths a photo op to prove Israelis target children. The object is for Hamas to sacrifice enough of their own people to get someone else mad enough to attack Israel. Its a pretty sick tactic, and I feel sorrow for the residents of Gaza Strip that are being sacrificed to the political ideology of the Hamas nutcases.

If Mexico or Oklahoma were lobbing rockets at Texas I'd be one of the first to insist we took out the perpetrators. Hard to blame Israel for acting on this. They sorta need to.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
    robjones, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  5. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    ???? are you sure, what I noticed this war happen when israel rocket attack ---> http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2592844&p=18218600#post18218600

but I got another (on thread) explaination from idiot who say hamas strikes first..

yeah another retarded comment who can face the truth, this is a fact that jewish(specially) who came to another land just like Parasite, they don't want palestine generation --on this case children-- to get older, that why they keep attack on women and child,

See all over the news,.. mostly victim are children and women. (-- I guess if this cause by israel or US, there're NO war crime, are they... :p )

another barbarian, I wondering where do you get those information, we can see clearly the information you provide is make from people who already hate palestine or muslim -- even the website say is about muslim --,

or maybe I could say,.. there a long time ago there is name called ISRAEL,.. ( who become parasite in other country by taking their own land (palestine), and use their mommy (US) to back up their action),..

can you read a map... :p
    [​IMG]

pathetic,.. really

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2012
    robyries, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  6. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This map actually illustrates how stupid the tactic of lobbing rockets at Israel is imho. Quite obviously it isn't working (look at the map) and the rockets need to stop if Palestinians expect to keep any land whatsoever. No country will sit back and do nothing when it's being constantly attacked.

Palestinians themselves will fare much better under 'Zionist' rule anyway. It seems to me many westerners do understand that.

Palestinians should drop their weapons now, before it is too late. That map shows there's not much time left before this battle will be over.

By continually lobbing bombs against their enemy isn't Palestine actually forfeiting it's right to exist altogether?

Bushranger, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  7. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    I always enjoy seeing invaders cry foul when the owners of the original land kick their ass out . Hamas butchers it's own people in the name of PR and act like crybabies when the IDF comes knocking . In my opinion they should be happy it's the IDF and not the Red Army , if they would have done this in Russia the Gaza strip would have been turned into dust faster then you can say vodka .

Also the innocent victims :rolleyes:

529079_458141070871836_340810832_n.jpg

ApocalypseXL, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  8. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

so what happen in these many years,.. do they success to make palestine into dust,... they have 1st weapon technology, best artilery, many army with US on their back,.. but what happen....??

there is another power in palestine who help them to keep their land,..

robyries, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  9. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Best you take another look at that map. they're not helping you keep anything...more like they're helping you lose it ALL. Violence begets violence. Drop your weapons and give yourselves a chance at survival. No point playing victim when you are the one's doing it to yourselves.

10. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    If they were trying to kill women and children then they would have killed tens of thousands like Assad has. Instead you have near perfection where thousands of strikes at terror targets leads to only a few deaths (less than 100 as I write this) and the vast majority of the deaths are members of terrorist groups like Hamas and Islamic Jihad.

People want to make it sound like Israel is doing something wrong. One missile from Syria into Turkey and Turkey responded with attacks. Israel does the same thing and Arabs start to cry to the UN. Assad kills thousand of civilians and yet you complain about Israel when they are responding to rocket attacks on their country daily.

As one poster said already if Israel were to act like Russia or other countries then you would see massive Palestinian deaths as they obliterate the problem.

browntwn, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  11. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Agreed , the power of OPEC's blackmail is the only thing funding terrorist and keeping them away from total annihilation .

12. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, no. The US sent Hamas $147 million in April "for humanitarian purposes". More accurately, the Obama administration did it after Congress said not to. No word on exactly how he planned to force them to use the funds "for humanitarian purposes", but I bet you can buy a rocket or two for $147 million.

[Israel is SO fortunate to have us as an ally.]

robjones, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  13. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Can I have a link to that ? It sounds bloody incredible .

14. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
  15. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
  16. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    That's pretty much small change though compared to the 6 billion he gave Israelis. When you take out the cost of administration it will probably buy them a new bus. I bet there's Americans allocating who gets what. It won't be given just for the hell of it I bet and will be tied to some obligation or other.

17. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Ya , I'm sure Hamas will respect the will of the US :rolleyes:

18. DevilHellz

DevilHellz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, I feel sorry for Arabs such as yourself, who get fed propaganda and laughable lies day and night. It's almost like North Korea, where people are fed with crazy stories from birth, 24/7. It's a huge problem.
    While the surgical attacks are impressive, I'm afraid they will not solve the problem. These people are raised on hate and violence. Arabs have created the myth of palestine and it's becoming a very strong diplomatic weapon against Israel. Let's not forget the great industry of Pallywood, where women and children act as if they got injured for the cameras.

The long term solution to all of the problems is to acquire a new energy source, so there would be no need for oil in the Western world.

DevilHellz, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  19. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm not from arabic,. just follow news lately,..

no oil,.. what you wanna use,.. sh*t of jesus? that would not enough for all moron in israel and US specially..

robyries, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  20. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    We actually have oil replacements - they're called renewable fuels combine that with renewable energy and you suddenly end up with the Middle East being useless desert again :eek:

Speaking of Pallywood it's actually more of a Isllwood - observe

409659_474059669279976_1265385920_n.jpg

ApocalypseXL, Nov 20, 2012 IP