1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Submission and Links

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Kaabi, Nov 27, 2006.

I have a simultaneous suggestion / question for article submission. My suggestion is always change the resource box. My question is, should I change the type of link each time? By that, I mean, bold or unbold, title tag or no title tag. Obviously, having bold and title tag makes the link more powerful, but if some of the links are bold and other aren't, does that actually help with SEO cause the links are different, or does the text around it being different do the job enough (a little incoherent but you understand)?

Kaabi, Nov 27, 2006 IP
    mirainfo likes this.
  2. thegypsy

thegypsy Peon

Best Answers:
    Depending on the level of syndication I wouldn't worry about it too much untill you have some saturation

Use the same text link for a while and then adapt it. If it's still part of the same SEO program ( and has subsequent articles) then use phrase extentions to adapt around the core tergeted term.

thegypsy, Nov 27, 2006 IP
  3. rdv817

rdv817 Peon

Best Answers:
    Many webmasters of article submission sites will not allow you to bold the hyperlink...just so you know. As for me, I always change the anchor text on my resource boxes for keyword targetting.

rdv817, Nov 27, 2006 IP
  4. Bombaywala

Bombaywala Peon

Best Answers:
    Gypsy above has good suggestion.

Bombaywala, Nov 27, 2006 IP
  5. hazelj80

hazelj80 Guest

Best Answers:
    mkae every article a different keyword and link to a different page on your site. deep linking will get the most for page-targeted traffic. more keyword mean more $$$, even if some are'nt as poular as others. it all adds up in the end to the bottom dollar and mre visitors.

hazelj80, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  6. SEOBangkok

SEOBangkok Guest

Best Answers:
    My advice is to target 1, 2 or 3 keywords per page and mix the in-bound links with those keywords. It's also worth linking to other pages as my experience shows that having links/PR of sub pages helps with serps.

Good luck!

SEOBangkok, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  7. Kaabi

Kaabi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So I should link to pages within my site. Alright.

Kaabi, Nov 29, 2006 IP
  8. DSeguin

DSeguin Peon

Best Answers:
    I would definitely link to pages within my site as well, and there's no reason for SE's to not like this even more. If SE's, like google, want to provide the best content, then make sure you link them to all your content, not just your main one.

DSeguin, Nov 29, 2006 IP
  9. kristine

kristine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah. deep linking is good as only few directories will allow you to send your deep links on their directory for regular/free listings. changing your anchor text with your target keywords might help you on your SERPs.:)

kristine, Nov 30, 2006 IP
  10. Kaabi

Kaabi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guess I better start doing that.

Kaabi, Nov 30, 2006 IP
  11. AvisSoft

AvisSoft Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I have 35 articles which i have to submit into the article websites which accept articles. Can anyone plz provide me a list of article websites in excel spreadsheet or any other ?

Thanks.

AvisSoft, Nov 30, 2006 IP
  12. MoveForward

MoveForward Active Member

Best Answers:
    Newbie query:
    I have just started to use Isnare.com and and wanted to know if I could put links with anchor text in the article body? If this is possible then how many links would people suggest (per number of words)?
    Thanks

MoveForward, Nov 30, 2006 IP
  13. thegypsy

thegypsy Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but I don’t keep a XLS on it… but there are a bunch in this ‘LinkBuilding’ article… other ideas as well…

This can depend on the TOS. Some sites only allow you to outbound link to your site X number of times.
    So it may depend what’s allowed

Also, there is the consideration that each outbound link dilutes the actual Link Love that is passed to each. I like to have target pages for phrases I am targeting and use only that one (or 2) with each submission

A rant on article marketing;

Snippet –

http://www.site-reference.com/articles/Internet-Marketing/Article-Marketing-Quality-over-Quantity.html

Hope some of that helped

thegypsy, Dec 3, 2006 IP
  14. MoveForward

MoveForward Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is very helpful. Thanks thegypsy.

MoveForward, Dec 3, 2006 IP