1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you use social media for blog traffic?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by heliumsquare, Nov 5, 2012.

i dont even know how to gain fans/subscribers/followers

heliumsquare, Nov 5, 2012 IP
  2. johnrone

johnrone Member

Best Answers:
    In order to use social media for your blog traffic, just create your profiles to social media sites and start building it. You may add some stuffs that would attract others by putting some nice photos, uploading interesting videos, etc. Just put things that would keep their attention, and make sure to update your information on a regular basis in order to keep others or the consumers informed. Aside from informational stuffs and updates you add on your profiles and other social media accounts, you also need to communicate with those who comment or like your page. By using social media to communicate with the public, you will be able to gain their trust turning possibilities into sales.

johnrone, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  3. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I usually set up a page and ask a few friend to like it. Or I use my personal account and like that page. Then I share the page so my friends and acquaintances see it too. I try to engage users by making sure I post information or links to articles, both on my site and on other sites, that are valuable or relevant to them. It takes time building a fan base or a following, at times, it takes a lot of following too, so this is not something that you can rush. But the results in traffic are worth it though.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  4. Clad

Clad Peon

Best Answers:
    Get in groups, post interesting stuff, talk to people, share them some information in exchange for their likes, give free ebooks, etc. There are so many ways to get traffic through social media.

Clad, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  5. gusher08

gusher08 Active Member

Best Answers:
    One can really gain traffic from social media networking sites. How to do it? Let me show you some examples below:

1. Facebook - You need to build a fan page for your site. Get some fans and likes. Post updates on the fan page such as your new posts or new pages for your website.
    2. Twitter - You need to get followers. Tweet your links for your new posts and new pages.

Hope that helps.

gusher08, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  6. Yellow Coconut

Yellow Coconut Peon

Best Answers:
    created pinterest profile for your media sharring

Yellow Coconut, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  7. romanticlooks

romanticlooks Peon

Best Answers:
    i'm going to show how let's take an exemple by using facebook as a sociale media .
    create a profile on facebook , or if you already have one u can use it and it's better to do . than start poste articles on your blog and post it on your wall . u have to poste something useful . participate on facebook groupes . comment others post , participate on facebook pages by commenting .

romanticlooks, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  8. dailyrazor

dailyrazor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Share your posts on Facebook.
    2. Put the Share button on your blog posts.
    3. Have a fan page.
    4. Set up a custom landing page on your fan page.
    5. Interact on your fan page.
    6. Don’t forget LinkedIn.
    7. Check out Hootsuite.

dailyrazor, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  9. mmg1865

mmg1865 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I just written a post about how to use LinkedIn to get Massive amounts of FREE traffic.
    The Setup is quite easy, but you can drive loads of targeted traffic to your site without spending a penny.
    http://www.stehughes.net/2012/11/how-to-use-linkedin-to-drive-massive-traffic-to-your-site/
    Since I've written this Article, my traffic from LinkedIn, Twitter etc has gone mad. I'm getting 10 times as much as I was 3 days ago. Check it out.
    If you're not on LinkedIn already, I really recommend you do.. and add me as a Connection when you get there.

mmg1865, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  10. heliumsquare

heliumsquare Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL I didnt subscribe to this thread. I dont know that Ive got so many replies already. Thanks for all your help guys! I will try and try and try it! ^_^

heliumsquare, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  11. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to reward them and bring them to your fans.
    Usually they only will like your fan page if they like your blog content and which to follow your every new post uptodate with them.
    You can actually do some trick which when your blog write a content and you know will lot of people reading it , but you not going to share all solution in the blog but share some in your social media to bring it back.

JerrickYeoh, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  12. kinnethharring

kinnethharring Peon

Best Answers:
    Have a credible profile first then build a network and then suggest or introduce your site to the number of your friends and the possible traffic may come from them.

kinnethharring, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  13. karinakro

karinakro Peon

Best Answers:
    The first thing I do is to connect my blog with Facebook and Twitter, so every time I publish a new post it automatically gets published on my social profiles as well.

karinakro, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  14. heliumsquare

heliumsquare Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi sorry to tell you that I need methods and not a list of connecting my blog to my social media. But thanks anyway. Ive learned 2-3 days ago.

heliumsquare, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  15. james andy83

james andy83 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have good boards that are followed by people who regularly view and share your pins, you can boost your blog traffic by pinning posts from your own blog.

james andy83, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  16. beacon.seo

beacon.seo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1st you need a decent post in your site before sharing it. but once you have once you share/tweet it people will definitely click your link.

beacon.seo, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  17. BacklinkExpert

BacklinkExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Write on your wall and drive traffic to your webpage.

BacklinkExpert, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  18. charleskrivers

charleskrivers Member

Best Answers:
    Pretty much what the other posters but also want to connect personally with people. If you just dump links without offering value then you'll be looked as a spammer

charleskrivers, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  19. sergiomayer01

sergiomayer01 Peon

Best Answers:
    post more new info in your twitter so you can gain more followers.

sergiomayer01, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  20. netsmartzz

netsmartzz Peon

Best Answers:
    For getting traffic to your blog you have to first build sound profiles on top social networking signals like facebook ,twitter and Google+. Update regularly on these sites so as to engage your visitors.Follow others with good reputation. Post interesting content along with images and videos.Maintain a conversations tone with friends and followers.Post your blog link with an interesting title will help you to drag maximum traffic to your blog.

netsmartzz, Nov 15, 2012 IP