1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying High Paying jobs as forum Moderators, Designers and Data analysts (from USA only)

Discussion in 'Services' started by master_mian, Nov 12, 2012.

Hi there,
    I am just conveying the message from recruiters. Its a high paying job recruiting campaign by a confidential rooted firm. This would be the most probable reason for these jobs to be high paying and not sharing that much information publicly. I don't have any influence personally.
    You just contact them directly and coordinate to get into it. just show your skill in a short intro, No need for your comprehensive CV at first stage. Give resumes when asked for.
    Email Here
    NicheChopper at gmail dot com
    Please don't PM me.

Thanks for your time.

master_mian, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  2. Cucumba123

Cucumba123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    That was a bad step, this site is full of people from 3rd world who speak broken English. That email will be spammed to death with messages from desperate people who don't know shit actually.

Cucumba123, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  3. master_mian

master_mian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 18
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree with Your comments to some extent. But I know various dormant and qualified people here, so it would be a potential hunt.
    Thanks for sharing your mind.
    Regards !

master_mian, Nov 13, 2012 IP