1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Employee Activity Monitoring - Security Monitor

Discussion in 'Security' started by Yasil, Jun 15, 2011.

Powerful tool to monitor your employee activities in real time with live key strokes, application usage details, monitor internet details, messenger conversations, emails correspondence, desktop monitor screenshots and more. It will increase employees involvement and dedication on work instantly.

[​IMG]

Ever thought know what your employees or students do when they are supposed to work or study
    Ever lost money and/or confidential information, lacking control over your staff online activity?
    Want to prevent viewing of inappropriate content by employees at work?

For more information, check Employee Activity Monitor is the solution you needed!

FEATURES | PRICING | AWARDS | FAQ | DEMO

Please tell us, how many client licenses that you are looking for? And also send us more details about your company activity so that we can give you best offer. Click here to submit a request.

Yasil, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  2. stardust.x7

stardust.x7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    So far this tools attract me and seems nice tools, I will check the demo and if the price is according to my budget I will select your product for our HQ.

If you offer any promo for DP send that through PM.

stardust.x7, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  3. newpig

newpig Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are similar employee monitoring software such as Imonitor EAM from pc-remote-monitoring.com

newpig, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  4. simon2k11

simon2k11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i've used websense in the past and to my eyes its the best thing on the market.

Although, it really depends on what you want to monitor

simon2k11, Jun 17, 2011 IP
  5. nishant0000

nishant0000 Peon

Best Answers:
    also tell that how can any employee.....will avoid from the reporting and tracking...in the organization?or how can we check that we are tracking or not...

nishant0000, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  6. fanney

fanney Peon

Best Answers:
    there are really many kinds of employee monitoring software for the company, and getting to know the acurate information of the workers is so neccessary and useful for the managers, my friend told me that their company has used the employee monitoring software for a long time which is really good, as one of the spy software, employee monitoring software won't let you guys down!

fanney, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  7. alexsam

alexsam Peon

Best Answers:
    I have just visited the link above, its really helpful but I would like to add more informative link in this regards. On internet I have come to know about mobile-spy and mobistealth and flexispy that they offers spy apps for monitoring employees smart phone activities. There I also come to know about flexispy is little expensive as compare to other two. The features of Mobistealth and Mobile-spy are same but Mobile-spy has bad customer support as compare to the other one.

alexsam, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  8. timesheet

timesheet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The updates on this tool sounds good to me, but I have one question: Does this tool say what a particular employee is working on in a particular time or time duration?

Because the tool that we use currently: time clock does give us all these statistics and it also helps us with project tracking.

timesheet, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  9. james31

james31 Peon

Best Answers:
    I’m fairly new to this forum and yet to post as much information to help other users find a solution to their queries. Anyway, I hope my ideas can help you think of a better alternative. Talking about “employee monitoring software”, I would suggest you give a try using TimeDoctor. I tried it once when they were still in BETA and it was one of best monitoring programs I’ve tested out. Right now I'm back to using a fusty program but will definitely switch to TimeDoctor next month.

james31, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  10. aliasgarbabat

aliasgarbabat Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey. I have downloaded and used the tool. It works good and gives accurate data regarding employee activity. In addition to this, one can even have on premise remote support appliance installed such a RHUB to remotely monitor employees computers.

aliasgarbabat, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  11. GGjonah

GGjonah Member

Best Answers:
    Try desktopgate, desktopgate.com, it is best employee monitoring solution as far as i have seen.

GGjonah, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  12. aGnium

aGnium Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Would you consider employee monitoring software as a malware?

aGnium, Nov 23, 2012 IP