1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has Anyone Tried Epom.com

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Bibibo, Oct 3, 2012.

1. surajramnani

surajramnani Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah..it can get frustrating i hope they get back to you soon...They do eventually reply on skype though they reply late...

surajramnani, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  2. tom.jeraldino

tom.jeraldino Active Member

Best Answers:
    Come on, I'm sure you'll get the answer asap, the support team seems to be rather helpful

tom.jeraldino, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  3. OliBoli

OliBoli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I got my answer after trying to contact them a few more hours; unfortunately it is the same answer like for an other publisher, who also lost his earnings (the difference is that he lost his all earnings for an entire week) - so the answer is the same, and the bad thing is that this publisher never got back his earnings, nether after this answer! See here:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2589003&highlight=epom

So nether I won't ever got back my lost earnings, and my eCPM will be 0 forever, now I know this for sure! Right now I am removing all my ads from my sites, I am very tired about getting late answers that doesn't solve anything! Late answers, unsolved problems, no eCPM, no earnings = no ads on my sites anymore, and I am very sorry for wasting my time with this network!

OliBoli, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  4. surajramnani

surajramnani Member

Best Answers:
    I have stopped using epom as well...Getting tired of it no revenue for yesterday either..No point giving them ad space.

surajramnani, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  5. tom.jeraldino

Best Answers:
    I dunno, which sites you, guys, have got, how much traffic and of which quality you acquire, but as for me, if the your site is rather popular and gets the high-quality traffic, you can't but make sufficient profits. Otherwise, you simply have no right to blame the network you're working with, rather start improving and promoting your site first. It's the only way to increase your earnings. I've been really surprised about the comments, posted here, that you're not making any cash with Epom Market, if you're a successful publisher, as it's been really beneficial for me, so decided to share my site's yesterdat statistics here not to be simply boastful. Again, guys, it's highly important to acknowledge that you shouldn't expect millions from even the most reputable ad network, if you're not doing anything to make your site famous. Thank you
    View attachment 96637

tom.jeraldino, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  6. surajramnani

surajramnani Member

Best Answers:
    Hi...Thanks for the screenshot..Just to let you know Matt_Matt and epom staff have confirmed problems with a few of their campaigns so would appreciate if you stop saying that its a fault of the publishers...If you go through the entire thread before posting you would know what we are having problems with..and if you are showing proofs with your screenshot that your making good money..check out the chat i had with epom below

Epom Support Team: Unfortunatelly, our advertisers have a huge problem. Stats are changing every day... We've decided to switch them off for a while. We're waiting for the answer with explanation from them.
    We're terribly sorry for such hurdles

which apparently is affecting a few of us..not everyone for some reason...

surajramnani, Nov 12, 2012 IP
    OliBoli likes this.
  7. tom.jeraldino

Best Answers:
    I didn't really mean to offend anyone, really, just expressing my personal opinion here about some people, who are complaining about their ad network all the time, that's it. Sorry, if you took it personally.

As for the quality of the site, I'm not aware of how famous yours is, so I can't really judge, if you're promoting it well, or not. How many visitors are you getting on average?

8. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    supporting a network I don't think its bad, if you like a network good you are supporting it, but giving falls information, misleading others, and blind promotion is just not acceptable in any forum I think

thats what you are upto, you are not even reading what issue others having, you are blindly posting, what you have to say, so if you want to help others, be a helpful poster

aassociatehit, Nov 12, 2012 IP
    OliBoli likes this.
  9. tom.jeraldino

Best Answers:
    What exactly do you mean? Where did you find any false info from my side? The thing is that, everyone has the right to express the personal opinion, no matter if we have different ones, or not. I don't really care about promoting any service, why would I? I've been here at DP for a long time, and this is the first time I'm accused of something, like "blind posting", or something like that.

Anyway, I've already said that I didn't mean to be rude or else, case closed

10. baljit12

baljit12 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    i thnk man you are only on DP who are happy from epom market because its did'nt works to any others publishers i read yet.
    well happy earnings and good luck.

baljit12, Nov 12, 2012 IP
    OliBoli likes this.
  11. Global Change

Global Change Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    12.1111.jpg
    Yesterday's earnings from Epom. mp3sharing site. Asian traffic.

Global Change, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  12. tom.jeraldino

Best Answers:

Thank you, hope you'll make more profits, too. Guess I'm not the only one, after all, the user Global Change seems to earn even more (*jealous*)

13. surajramnani

surajramnani Member

Best Answers:
    Hi mate no offense taken just a bit concerned why EPOM is differentiating between publishers where some publishers are still able to earn and some not.Its ok if they dont approve your site,if they approve your site and dont pay you for impressions because of an issue with their advertisers is also ok to an extent BUT...if they let some people earn and some not IS NOT OK...Matt_Matt has not responded to our questions still for some reason..They should atleast let us know whats going in the backhand so we can wait for it..this way no one will ever know.

surajramnani, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  14. baljit12

baljit12 Member

Best Answers:
    Hah *Jealous*
    My friend jealous is not the way just do more work hard im sure you beat that price too hah..!!

baljit12, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  15. tom.jeraldino

Best Answers:

I know it, it was rather like a joke, you know) of course, I realize that everything depends on my own efforts only, and I'm really ready to work harder)

tom.jeraldino, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  16. tom.jeraldino

Best Answers:
    I don't think that it's about "letting" the publishers earn, after all, if I get what you've written in the right way. I'm sure that you'll get the response from matt_matt, he seems to be quite a responsible guy, as for me

tom.jeraldino, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  17. matt_matt

matt_matt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello again wise users! I'm sorry for such hurdles, but those of you who work with scamming advertiser now have no revenue. That's a pity, but now most of our advertisers interested in non-US traffic, that's why converting was not good.
    surajramnani, there were a lot of answers for you in Skype and on email. We're sorry, but now we don't have advertisers for your site, and our support managers have told this to you several times. We've told everyone who had no revenue because of bad converting to remove tags for a while.
    We apologize once again!

matt_matt, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  18. Adstep

Adstep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I assume filesharings sites are the best for you guys, and I'm more than fine with it! :)

Adstep, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  19. surajramnani

surajramnani Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for letting me know appreciate it.Do you have any idea at all when will this be fixed or you getting another set of advertisers??Or is that also something which you have no answer to right now?

surajramnani, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  20. matt_matt

matt_matt Active Member

Best Answers:
    There will be new advertisers by the end of November.

matt_matt, Nov 13, 2012 IP