1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Leadpile.com No Response and Conversion

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by vraths, Nov 10, 2012.

I have mailed couple of times to Leadpile.com but their new manager NICOLE doesn't reply to my mails, I had great experience with past manager MARI HOLT, she was good and quick. Now a days leadpile doesn't convert well as I get more that 10 to 15 leads per day past 3 months I am facing problem with them. before that, it was good till new manager. Please any one here had same or any such problems with them, or they going down nowadays? and is it time to change the bad affiliates now, please share your thoughts, thanks.

vraths, Nov 10, 2012 IP
  2. eljefe3

eljefe3 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with this. I switched over from leadpile to another cash adviance company a while back. Mari was a good contact over at leadpile.

eljefe3, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  3. FunkyDog

FunkyDog Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think it's time to move on.... usually when the service stops it will start going down and will not recover

FunkyDog, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  4. vraths

vraths Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok thanks for the feedback, how about t3leads, are they good... ?

vraths, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  5. vraths

vraths Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lead•nom•ics looks good for me..

vraths, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  6. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    The account manager assigned to us, Oscar, responded to my email this morning within 15 minutes. Maybe Nicole was on vacation at the time, or is no longer with them.

zupreme, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  7. partnersedge.com

partnersedge.com Peon

Best Answers:
    This is an old thread but for an update on LeadPile, they are shutting down. Those of you currently sending your leads to them should consider Partners Edge. They're now taking in LeadPile publishers and affiliates privately before their official re-launch in the next week or so.

Partners Edge, the new affiliate program of Sunshine Advance, can give you the same high conversions and payouts you enjoyed at LeadPile.

You can sign up at network.partnersedge.com/signup

partnersedge.com, May 15, 2014 IP