1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is seo going to close in future?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by devendraots, May 3, 2012.

Hi Friends,

I am very confused due to regular update are alive by Google, is that means seo going to close in future.
    what is the future of seo?
    I have study some article's which is says that google is not counted facebook like and shares, google now counted only G+ share or likes, Do not use SMO by chat this is not benefit to growing ranking.
    First panda update has come now google penguin update live.
    I think in the future only paid (PPC and ads) are useful for online business.

So please tell me something
    Thanks

devendraots, May 3, 2012 IP
  2. kuldeepmehar

kuldeepmehar Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, in the future only paid services provide but paid services based online high quality web site.
    High quality web site(High PR, high backlinks, huge traffic) are based on best seo, so i think that SEO will not end in the future.

kuldeepmehar, May 3, 2012 IP
  3. amitacs

amitacs Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

SEO will NEVER END, its a rumor.

Regards
    Amit

amitacs, May 3, 2012 IP
  4. Mega B

Mega B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It will never end,it may alter some what and we have no real idea how it will evolve but webmasters have had to alter the way of promoting a site for years.

Mega B, May 3, 2012 IP
  5. chandubsht

chandubsht Active Member

Best Answers:
    compeltely agreed with kuldeep . What ever the update is . Still it says about quality SEO and who ever is working on quality SEO need not to fear about ending of SEO .

chandubsht, May 3, 2012 IP
  6. pawanseoex

pawanseoex Guest

Best Answers:
    Some of the top search engines have recently announced that they are about to close down several of their products including the SEO services. The reason behind such a move is that nowadays many websites having low quality content are listed on top in the search results by way of several SEO techniques. It is just like a bad product with high price is sold out for a great margin by way of tricky marketing techniques. As a result, most of the top websites in the search engine listing are having content of poor quality. People from all over the world search the web for valued information and they are getting the inferior one. This destroys the search engines primarily and the entire net eventually.

The top search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc., are no more giving priority to websites doing SEO. They are giving priority to websites having a good content. Now on, a website will be determined by the quality of its content. Content is the soul of every website. A good content is the best device to build relations with search engines and visitors. The key to the success of a website is the quality of its content.

Nowadays several website companies are complaining that even though they spend huge amount on SEO, they are not getting the required result. There may be two reasons (1) they may have hired a bad SEO (2) they are having an inferior content. Today search engines are becoming more concerned about the content of the website. This move of the search engines has led the SEO companies into a severe crisis. Eventually the SEO companies are forced for a shut down process.

What will be the future of SEO? Unless the SEO companies change their way of SEO process and start giving due importance to the web content, the future of the SEO will be hopeless. Nobody knows how the SEO started in the past and nobody knows what its future will be.:confused:

pawanseoex, May 3, 2012 IP
  7. c20let_van

c20let_van Peon

Best Answers:
    Its never going to end.

c20let_van, May 3, 2012 IP
  8. Miko Meltzer

Miko Meltzer Banned

Best Answers:
    I think it will change dramatically but it will always be there in some respect.

Last edited: May 3, 2012
    Miko Meltzer, May 3, 2012 IP
  9. ishav.khan

ishav.khan Active Member

Best Answers:
    hello
    I think seo will never obsolete from marketing yes,but it will change in some ways like we sould try to adopt alternative way to promoting site rather than fear about it.why we thinks only for google there are many more search engines so try to promote on that.

google is keeping on very frequently updates that is not good for google as well as SEO

ishav.khan, May 3, 2012 IP
  10. Garrett Mumba

Garrett Mumba Member

Best Answers:
    There will be a way to game the system. There will be new rules and us SEOers will find the best way to play by those rules.

Garrett Mumba, May 3, 2012 IP
  11. harrishmartin

harrishmartin Peon

Best Answers:
    Now the situation is very bad for seo.It may close or may not be.

harrishmartin, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  12. stepbystep

stepbystep Member

Best Answers:
    SEO will never die but Yes its become harder to rank a website on google now and I think it will be more harder in future.

stepbystep, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  13. SEOK1NG

SEOK1NG Peon

Best Answers:
    Googles algorithm may be constantly changing and with everyone online now with their websites its more difficult but no ever going to stop. We specialize in getting the SEO work done and done Quick! contact us today for the correct ways to do SEO in this economy. firststepflorida .com

SEOK1NG, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  14. asalarcon

asalarcon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with most of the replies here. Google claims they want to provide the best user experience as much as possible, so a lot of things may change but SEO will never end.

asalarcon, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  15. MahaveerVerma

MahaveerVerma Active Member

Best Answers:
    I also agree with what people said here.

Google nowadays works in order to provide the best quality content, not the content which has done maximum SEO on it. Some basics of SEO will always live though.

Also SEO in the future years will be more social(what people like and share on twitter, fb, etc) and less based on robots (like keyword stuffing, meta tags)

Here is what I should say in a more poetic way - "SEO will never die. But it will merge into the ocean of content" (This will a tagline for my future blog post :) )

MahaveerVerma, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  16. seoorganizers

seoorganizers Peon

Best Answers:
    yep, SEO is just a part of marketing, it wont vanish anywhere! but the transformation is always there!! but still there will be 10 results and their ranking is based on some factors!!

when ranking algo is there, SEO is also will be there to exploit it!!

Google is using SEO's more than anyone to make the search very best, and i beleive they wont let go SEO!!

seoorganizers, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  17. harshamaitra

harshamaitra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO will Never Ends. Need to do quality seo for result

harshamaitra, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  18. arindamdutta16

arindamdutta16 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think seo will never outdated from promotion yes,but it will modify in some methods like we ought to try to look at substitute way to advertising website rather than worry about it.why we believes only for google there are many more google so try to market on that.

Google is maintaining on very regularly up-dates that is not excellent for Google as well as SEO

arindamdutta16, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  19. pyanari

pyanari Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO could end the way we know it . Social Media is the next step to utilizing traffic

pyanari, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  20. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO never close just change his way. Now
    1. Content must be Unique
    2. Backlinks must be from authority doamins
    3. Get diversify links
    4. Increase your Social Presence
    5. Don't over optimize your keywords.

unknownpray, Nov 25, 2012 IP