1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The AmazonAssociate Experiment, Is It Earning?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by ZilaHost, Jul 29, 2012.

1. nursehoney

nursehoney Active Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome news...about adding the toys as well as getting the widget to work! Good for you! I'm interested to see what toys you decided to add...will have to go take a peek!

nursehoney, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  2. ZilaHost

ZilaHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    I had a quick question for the Amazon Associates out there who are experienced with WP. Is there a way I can link the images in my posts image gallery directly to Amazon. Please see the graphic below. I know how to simply link a image in my post, but not the ones in the specific "gallery". The photos displayed up top. Ive tried many things to link them but can figure it out. Any help is appreciated!
    gallery.jpg
    Live Page View

ZilaHost, Sep 28, 2012 IP
  3. ZilaHost

ZilaHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Im half way through October and I have set record high commissions/earnings with Amazon Associates.

I've learnt to sell high price items primarily. However you can also add very low price items to raise your bonus up. In my case.. I sold multiple items priced at only $1-$1.50 yesterday allowing me to bring in a $23 bonus in a new commission tier apart from the actual item commissions.

I am going through a phase with my site that I had yet to encounter.. and it is a bit difficult to figure out. But it is something I prefer to keep to myself and work through. All and all though earnings are setting records this month.

After spending almost three months perfecting my site im running out of ideas to improve it. I am keeping a sharp eye to the web and to visitor patterns to stay pro-active with new changes to see earnings continue to climb.

ZilaHost, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  4. ZilaHost

ZilaHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    1.jpg

My conversion this month is up 3x times my normal conversion. I dont know what I could be doing different. Maybe my articles are just maturing. But yea, my conversion is up to 11.76%!! Perfect and just in time for ThanksGiving, Black Friday & Christmas! Now's the perfect time to join in and post as many Associate links & articles as you can before Christmas! :) Now you can post your favorite Amazon products, details and YOUR amazon associate links on Furor Group and get 100% of the commission. Just private message me for a free account to start posting right away. More details about the Furor Group Publisher Program exclusively for Amazon Associates will be posted here later this week.

ZilaHost, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  5. JyeP

JyeP Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey guys,

Just want to give my input as well, been doing a little work with Furor and a site like this definitely has potential.

Lemon: I'll try to take a look at the images today (play around with the source code), shouldn't be too hard to link, and let you know what I find.

JyeP, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  6. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I checked your website and you could do so many things to improve it..see what are your top selling products and add 200 words of unique content on those pages, just rewrite some of the description found on the amazon page, see what are the words they rank for, link these pages sitewide and many more :)

petyard, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  7. ZilaHost

ZilaHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey JyeP, you have been doing a great job posting on Furor! Let me know how it goes and what you find out. ;)

Petyard, this is your chance to show us what you got. I can set up an Admin account and you can begin posting in your own way and bring your skills and quality! Every post increases your earning potential. We work as a team on Furor and share each others posts among many networks. :) You get 100% of all Amazon Associate earnings generated from your posts to your Amazon Associate account. Ill be sending you a private message in about 45 minutes.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
    ZilaHost, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  8. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @LemonTide, thanks for sharing your conversions. I too have seen decent conversions and thankfully have been able to keep them consistently high over the last year. I'll be posting some reviews on Furor hopefully tomorrow once I have all of the research completed and the drafts polished up. I hand picked some items that I think are not only really solid products but that will sell well. I've attached a screenshot of my conversions from last month which mostly come from what people would call a "thin site" that has virtually no content.

nov2012-conversions.jpg

freelancewebaz, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  9. JyeP

JyeP Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice conversion rate. Nothing wrong with "thin sites" they convert well.

JyeP, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  10. ZilaHost

ZilaHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow!! 27.47% conversion. You are the master. I am stunned.

We are all excited and anticipate your first post on Furor Group tomorrow. :) Thansk for your participation. Ill be sure to Tweet all your posts to my Twitter Account with 10k followers, pin it & stumble it!

http://twitter.com/fta_music

Furor Group is undergoing scheduled maintenance briefly tonight for a upgrade of services. It should be running extra smoothly shortly. Thanks for everyone's patience. (The Update is now complete, took about 30 minutes.)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
    ZilaHost, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  11. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a few amazon stores are are in the lenses niche and cameras if you like to link exchange.

35mmlens.net
    autofocuslens.net
    fisheyelenses.org

Let me know if you want to link

Ntech25, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  12. ZilaHost

ZilaHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Those are some great looking Amazon Stores you got. Ive private messaged you with a proposal.

ZilaHost, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  13. bwp58

bwp58 Peon

Best Answers:
    bwp58, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  14. ZilaHost

ZilaHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    ZilaHost, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  15. freelancewebaz

Best Answers:
    I posted three items two days ago on the site and saw a few clicks in my stats today. It's not much but every click counts and I can see this paying off if you publish on it regularly and post products that have low amounts of affiliates promoting them and low competition in the search engines.

freelancewebaz, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  16. ZilaHost

ZilaHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    :D I just need a little Amazon Associate Vacation. A little breather. But its fun to check my stats every morning even when Im idle. Im really glad to see you are getting a few hits here and there.

ZilaHost, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  17. freeadboardreview

freeadboardreview Peon

Best Answers:
    hi its Jesse and new here any body can guide me about Amazon?

freeadboardreview, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  18. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi freelancewebaz, This is a superb conversion rate and I only wish I could get near those type of conversions. I average between 6 and 8%, although it's probably down to the products I promote like TVs and Tablets and the fact that they're valued at over £100+.

All the Best
    Mark

shmeeko69, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  19. freelancewebaz

Best Answers:
    Thanks Mark. The trick in getting those conversions is in promoting products that people have emotional ties to. I promote items that are tied to strong emotions and the people who are looking for them are fanatical about them. If you promote just another TV or laptop or power tool you won't get the response that I get. Also, I get very VERY specific in the niches that I market to; for example, I have a site that promotes specialty backpacks that high performance motorcycle racers really like. That's a super specific audience with very specific needs in the product and so I built a site to address their needs.

freelancewebaz, Nov 14, 2012 IP